Kies secret daughter is sick

So this is gonna be choppy just pretend Kiara is physically old enough to be 17 but have a 6 year old Daughter.
JJ's POV
"Kie your phones ringing!" I call out to her but she was busy making lunches. "Who is it?" She calls out stressed. "It's an unknown number." I say picking up her phone. "Ugh just answer it please." She says stressed out. "Take a breathe Kie it's all good." I say answering her phone and bringing it up to my ear.
-Mommy! Where are you? You said you would come see me and I have been waiting all night! I really don't feel good. Aunt Lisa says I have the throw ups and I just want you to be here Mommy. Please.
-I'm sorry who is this?
I say behind confused.
-Why do you have Mommy's phone. Are you with her? Put her on the phone please.
-Who is your Mom?"
Kies head shoots up. "Who's on the phone?"
- Her big kid name is Kiara but I call her Mommy.
I look over to Kie who looks like she is about to have a fucking panic attack. "Here. A kid is asking for you." She grabs the phone with shaking hands and drops it. "Fuck." She mumbles picking it up. "Breathe Kie." I say putting a hand on her back. "Hello?" Kie says nervously. I can't hear whoever is talking on the other end. "Hi Baby. I know. Oh I'm sorry. Don't worry about it. I'll be there soon sweet pea. Yup Love you too." Kiara says pushing the hang up button. She hurries to the bathroom and slams the door shut. The lock clicks and John B walks out of his room giving me a confused look. "Why don't you Pope and Sarah head out. Kie and I are going to stay behind." I say leaning against the wall. "She good?" He mouthed. I nod. "Ok. We will be at our spot if you want to take the Twinkie to meet us when you can." I nod. "Thanks man." He says tossing me the keys. "It's just me baby can I please come in." I say knocking on the door. "Go away." She says voice breaking. "Cmon Kie we gotta go." I say trying to open the door. "Go where?" She shouts annoyed. "To see your sick kid apparently. She is crying for you." I say not being able to fully wrap my mind around it. She opens and walks straight passed me getting in the passenger seat of the car. "I guess I'm driving." I mumble having no clue where I was going. "Tell you how to get there." I say starting the car. "Make a left." I nod and turn around driving toward the Kook side of town. "I'm not a bad mom." She says defensive. I nod. "I know." She doesn't like this answer. "Im not! What was I supposed to do? Make a left." She says pointing I turn. "You did what you thought was best. That's what a good mom would do." I say not really believing my girlfriend has a kid. "I was 13. I didn't know what to do with her. I couldn't take care of her." I nod. "You did what you thought was best." I say again. "Exactly. And I still visit all the time. Make a right. It's this one." I pull into a nice looking house and turn off the car. "Want me to stay here?" I ask. "No. Come in please. You should meet her. Her name is Y/N. She is five. I nod. "Ok. I'd love too." Kiara knocks on the door and a middle aged lady with black hair answers. "Thank god. She was driving me up the wall. Who's this?" She asked looking to me. "This is JJ. My boyfriend. I wanted him to meet Y/N." The lady nods. "I'm Lisa. Kiaras Aunt." I shake her hand. "Nice to meet you." She invites us in. "Y/N! Look who came to see you!" She calls up the stairs. Two seconds later a little girl appeared and practically ran down the stairs. She was like a clone of Kie. Same hair color and type. Same skin tone and same eyes. "Mommy! Finally! I thought you were never going to come." She shouts jumping into Kiaras arms. "I'm sorry baby. Mama was busy but I'm here now." She says kissing her forehead. "Oh you've got a fever." She says pressing her hand to her head and looking to Lisa. "She's had one since yesterday morning. She got sent home from school. It hasn't broken yet." She says ruffling Y/Ns hair. "Is that your boyfriend Mommy?" She says in a giggly voice looking at me. "Yeah. He is. Y/N this is JJ. He wanted to meet you." She sticks her hand out. "High five." He chuckles and high fives her. "I feel yucky." She mumbles a minute later. "Bathroom stat." Lisa says pushing her to the bathroom I assume. Kiara looks uncomfortable like she doesn't know what to do. "Go." I say lightly pushing her. She hesitated but followed down the hall. I stand there awkwardly for about fifteen minutes before Kiara comes back holding Y/N in her arms. "She wants to know if you will watch Moana with us." I nod and follow Kie to the living room. I sit next to Kie as she holds Y/N against her chest. "You're the best Mommy in the whole wide world." She whispers tiredly. Kiara doesn't answer and her eyes go glossy. I hold her hand and she takes a breath. "You're the best daughter in the whole wide world."

As soon as we get outside she freezes. I wrap my arms around her and she cries. "I'm a horrible person." She cries. "No you're not. Come on let's get you home." I say guiding her to the car. "How could I leave her?" She sobs. "Kiara. Listen to me. You were 13 years old. You do not have a job. Or a home. She lives in a nice house and has a good family and a mom that loves her. That is a sacrifice that you made to give her the best life you could. That makes you a great mom."