Kiara has the flu

JJs POV
"ACHOO!" Kiara sneezes into her elbow loudly. "Bless you." I chuckle. "Fuck you." She snaps. I roll my eyes and hold my hands up in surrender. "I just said bless you..." she glares at me. "Well don't." She snaps standing up and moving seats. "I really don't wanna get sick. Sorry Kie." Pope says moving over. "I'm not sick!" She says annoyed. "Right." I say unconvinced "I'm not!" She says crossing her arms. "I know." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm not!" I nod. "Whatever. Fuck you." She snaps getting up and heading over to her car. "There is no winning..." I sigh getting up and following her. "Good luck man." John B chuckles. "Wait up Kie." I say getting in the passenger seat. "What do you want." She growls. "Just chill." I sigh regretting my choice of words. "Excuse me?!" I roll my eyes. "Just drive." She pulls up to her house 4 minutes and 30 sneezes later. "Can you come in with me." She groans. "Of course." I follow her inside getting pissed looks from her mother. "She's not feeling well." I explain. "I feel fucking fantastic!" She screams. "Have fun with that." Her Mom chuckles. I nod tiredly and head up the stairs. By the time I got to her room she was in her en-suite bathroom heaving. I pull back her hair and rub her back. "You alright baby?" I ask as she melts into me. All of a sudden she was no longer a stubborn independent woman but now my clingy baby girl. "No. It hurts." She cries. I rub her back chucking at the sudden change. "I know baby. Do you want to go lay down?" She nods and stumbles to the bed. She flops down tiredly. "Watch a movie with me?" I nod. "Of course baby." She turns on her tv while I take off my shoes and slip under the covers with her. "There you go princess." I chuckle as she leans on my chest. She turns on Brave and within two minutes she is fast asleep.