JJs Sister John Bs Girlfriend Sick

"I'm going home." I announce standing up and walking toward JJs bike. "What? Why?" John B asked confused. I haven't called that place home in months. I haven't even stopped there in weeks. John Bs house is considered my home. "I don't wanna stay. You guys are pissing me off. I'm going home." I snap annoyed. "Woah hey call your tits." JJ says standing up. "Don't tell me to calm down. And don't talk about my tits." I say slapping his hand as he grabs my wrist. "Ok sorry. Damn. Look you can't go home. You're in a pissy mood and it's gonna cause a fight." I pull away from him. "I'm going home JJ. Fuck off!" I say annoyed. "Whatever. I'm going with you." He scoffs. "I don't want your fucking help." I spit. "Get on the fucking bike and stop being a bitch." He says grabbing my arm and forcing me into the bike. I get on the back his bike and he drives me home.
-Time Skip-
I cough and heave throwing up my earlier meals. JJ walked in at some point. "Lovely..." He calls pulling my hair up. "JJ..." I cry voice breaking. "I know. You're alright." He says rubbing my back. "What is going on it here?!" My Dad screams drunkenly. "Call John B. Ask him to pick you up. Now." JJ says standing up quickly and handing me his phone. He stands in-front of me. "She isn't feeling great." JJ says trying to calm him down. "She drunk? High? Pregnant?" He screams. "No. She is just sick." JJ says trying to keep him away from me. He locks the door and closes it. "Why you locking doors? We don't lock doors in my house!" He screams. "I'm just giving her some space." JJ says. I punch in his password calling John B.
-Hey man. What's up?
He slurs tiredly. It was 4 am.
-It's me. I'm sorry.
I sob into the phone.
-Woah what's going on Y/N?
He asked sounding wide awake.
-Can you pick me up please?
I cry. I hear glass shattering and screaming.
-I'm on my way. Be there in five. Stay on the phone please. I'll be right there.
I nod and unlock the door. "Daddy stop! Please! Please don't hurt him!" I scream seeing my dad straddling JJ and punching him in the face. "Daddy please!" I scream. "Y/N stop. Go back to your room." JJ groans. "Please don't hurt him." I cry. "And why not?" My Dad screams standing up. "Please. He's just protecting me." I cry. "Then I should be beating you?" He screams taking a step closer to me. I back up until I am pressed against the wall and nod. "Y/N. Stop." JJ groans standing up and stumbling over to me. He stands in front of me. "Did you call?" I nod. And hand JJ the phone. "What's going on man?" JJ said into the phone. "Go grab your phone. Now." JJ says blocking off the hallway so Dad couldn't follow me. I grab my purse and head back. "Outside come on." JJ said punching Dad in the face and grabbing my hand running outside. I made it toward the Twinkie then paused throwing up on the pavement. "Alright not to rush you but we gotta go. Now." JJ said quickly. I flip him off and climb in the car after him. I flop down on the floor of the van. "Everyone good?" John B asked looking back at us. JJ was bruised and bloody. I was sweaty and covered in my own puke. "Just drive please." I groan. "Alright." John B sighs driving home. After a few minutes I sit up and face JJ. "Are you ok?" I ask nervously. "I'm fine. That was stupid of you. Never do it again." He scolds lightly. "I couldn't just watch him hurt you." He rolls his eyes. "You're sick. Actually you know what you should have done?" He said annoyed. I bite my lip. "What?" I whisper. "You shouldn't have left the Château last night. You decided to go home so you didn't puke in-front of your boyfriend. Guess what you already did. And I got my ass kicked." He said annoyed. John B put a hand on my shoulder. "Let's all take a breath..." he sighs. I nod trying to stop tears. "I am sorry." I choke out. "It's fine. Just there's no point in what you did." JJ sighs. "I was embarrassed. I'm sorry. It's the first time I've been sick in front of him-" JJ cuts me off. "Nope. You've thrown up in front of him several times." He says annoyed. "First time since we have been dating. It's different. Dad always got mad at Mom when she was sick." I mutter. JJs sighs debating whether he could be pissed or not. "I'm not your Dad Baby." John B sighed. "Can you pull over?" I ask looking for an out to this conversation. "We will be there in like a minute." I nod and press my lips together willing myself not to vomit all over the Twinkie. When we stop I open the door and take two steps before putting my hands on my knees and heaving. I feel someone gather back my hair. "You're alright baby." John B says rubbing my back. I turn around and sob into his shoulder. "You're alright." He sighs. "I'm sorry. Im so sorry." He looks to JJ. "It's alright. I forgive you." He says patting her back. "Let's get you in bed." John B says guiding me down the hall. He lays me in bed and covers me up. "You're alright. Do you want some space?" I shake my head. "Can you lay with me?" He nods and lays next to me. "You know you can always talk to me baby. I know that you grew up with you're mom and dad and they weren't great together. But we aren't them. We are better than them." He whisper playing with my hair.