Sarahs Girlfriend Period

You are Toppers Sister
ACHOO! I sneeze loudly. I walk to the bathroom annoyed and switch to a pad. I had the worst cold of my life and to make it better I was on my period. I blow my nose for the millionth time today and stumble back to bed. Just as I am about to fall asleep Topper knocks on the door. I knew it was him because he knocked twice fast and one loud slow one. "What?" I whine annoyed. "Sarah stopped by. You want me to let her in?" He asked walking in. "You look like shit." He says looking me over. "Thanks. Can you let Sarah in please." I say sitting up. "Yeah. Um you might wanna clean up a bit." He mutters looking at the tissues and clothes littering the floor. "I can't. I'm too tired." I mutter. He rolls his eyes and grabs a couple of the mugs carrying them downstairs. Sarah pushes the door open and a sympathetic look spreads across her face. "Oh Babe. You should have called me." She says stepping over clothes, tissues and trash to sit on the edge off my bed. She puts a gentle hand on my forehead and bites her lip. "You're burning up Baby..." She opens her backpack and dumps out chocolate, a heating pad, a box of tissues, Advil and a teddy bear. I smile. "Thank you babe." She was the most caring girl I have ever met. "Of course love." She says plugging in the heating pad. "Why don't you get showered Baby?" She says tucking a stray hair behind my ear. "Ok." I whine sitting up slowly. She chuckles and helps me up. She guides me to the bathroom and I stumble weakly. "Ok you're ok." She sits me on the toilet and turns on the water. She takes off my clothes stripping the dirty sweatpants and sweatshirt. Then she takes off her own clothes. "What are you doing baby?" I ask confused. "I'm getting in with you." I smile. "Really?" She nods and unclips her bra. "Yeah we've done it a million times." She smiles. "That was for sex. I am sick." She rolls her eyes and grabs my arm pulling me up. "It was because I love you. Just get in." She massages my hair with the lavender shampoo and I smile. "How did I get so lucky?" She shrugs. "Must be your charming good looks." I chuckle and she puts conditioner in my hair. She turns off the water and wraps a towel around me and herself. I pick up my sweatpants and she scolds me. "Um no! You are clean!" I chuckle and drop them. She passes me a pink nike crew neck and some black sweatpants. "Get dressed. She said putting on a cropped white tank top and black Nike sweatpants. "Are we in the mood for a heartwarming classic or a stupid comedy?" She said holding up Annie and Ticket to Paradise. "Heartwarming classic. I chuckle. She puts it in her laptop and pats the bed. She puts my hair in French braids while we watch Annie. Wishing an hour I fall asleep in my girlfriends arms. When I wake up Sarah was gone but there was a note on my cleared nightstand.
I had to head home but I will be back tomorrow. Feel better Beautiful.
Love you,
Sarah <3
I chuckle and sit up. My room was spotless. All tissues in the trash can. Clothes in the hamper. My brother knocked on the door. "Come in." I say tiredly sitting up. "It looks good in here. How you feeling?" I shrug. "A lot better than last night." He nods. "Good uh Mom is out for a work dinner. I was gonna grab something from the wreck with the guys. I can stay here if you want or bring you something home." I shrug. "I'm not really hungry." He puts his hand on my forehead and I push it off. "I'll be back in an hour. I will bring you home some soup ok?" I nod and curl back up under the blankets.
My brother shakes me awake I guess an hour later. "Wanna watch a movie downstairs? Get some air?" I groan and follow him downstairs. I flop down on the couch leaning my head on his shoulder. He has a tv table set up with my soup and a cup of tea. "Best brother ever." I mumble taking a small sip. "What are we watching?" I shrug. "Ummm Brave." He rolls his eyes. "No." I glare at him. "Don't ask me what I want to watch if you aren't going to respect my opinion." He rolls his eyes and goes into Disney plus turning on Brave.