Pouges kick you out of treasure hunt P2

I wasn't planning on it but I had a lot of request sooooo part two here we go.

"Topper I'm fine go away." I groan rolling over. "It's not Topper." John Bs voice comes through my door and I quickly sit up. "Then John B go away." I say annoyed. I put my hair up in a messy bun and stand up. "Let me in Y/N." I unlock the door and open it. John B and JJ were standing in my doorway. "Go away. Now." I say crossing my arms. "Stop. Look we fucked up. Big time. But we need you." I roll my eyes. "You can't code the sub?" John B looks down. "That's what it is. You realized you need me. Bet you regret kicking me out now." John B opens his mouth but then closes it. "Look Y/N... We were wrong. We all just really want this and we took it to far. It doesn't matter if we have the gold or not. The important part is that we are together." JJ sighs. "I hate you." I say tears starting to pool. "I know Baby. I'm so sorry." He sighs. I reach out and hug him. "You guys traded me for Kie." I sob. "I know. I'm so sorry." He says swaying trying to calm me down. "I was supposed to be your girlfriend." He sighs again. "Look at me baby." He picks up my chin so I am looking into his eyes. "I never should have let that happen. But I love you. And you are my girlfriend if you even still want to be. I am so sorry this happened." I nod and kiss him. "I miss you." I mutter. "I missed you too Y/N/N." I turn to John B. "We are doing this as a family. That's what Dad wanted. You, me, and JJ. Pope and Kiara if they get their head on straight." He hugs me. "The three of us. We're doing it together."