John B Girlfriend Cramps (Bad)

You are Kara, John B's girlfriend, and JJ's little sister. Only by 11 months but he acts all big brotherly.

"John B?" Kara whispers from the backseat. "Speak up Sweetheart." John B says turning down the radio. "Can you please take me home?" She sighs tiredly leaning her head on Pope's shoulder. All the Pouges were headed to a party on the beach. "You wanna go home?" JJ says turning around confused. She, like the rest of the Maybank family loved to drink and party. "Yeah. I don't feel good. I wanna go home." She whimpers giving her boyfriend a pleading look. "You don't feel good?" JJ questions leaning forward and pressing a hand to her forehead. "I'm on my period. I'm not sick." She snaps rolling her eyes and swatting his hand away. "Ok..." JJ scoffs rolling his eyes and turning back around. "Alright. I'm gonna drop everyone off then I'll take you home Sweetheart." John B chuckles at how fast her mood changed. He knew how terrible she felt when it came to "that time of the month" so he sympathized as much as he could as a man who had never experienced a period. Yet her attitude was another level of frustration. He understood she didn't feel well and the mood swings but her constant snapping and overall treatment of the people around her was not understood. "Thank you." She whispered.

After everyone had gone to the party Kara moved to the front seat and pulled her knees to her chest leaning her head on the window. Her cramps were getting stronger and she was in so much pain. Every few minutes a quiet whimper escaped her lips and hot tears were rolling down her face. "You alright?" John B questions placing a hand on her knee. "M fine." She says quickly wiping her tears on her sleeve. "I know you're not. You're crying." John B points out. "I wanna go home." She whispers. "How about I take you to my place?" John B offers. "No. I wanna go home." She repeats. "I don't think that is a good idea." He says hesitantly. "I wanna be alone." She says wiping her tears yet again. "I'll leave you alone. I'm just not leaving you at that house alone." John B sighs. She doesn't respond and he risks a glance off the road and at his girlfriend. "Are you gonna be sick?" He questions seeing her put her hand over her mouth and swallow thickly. "No." She whimpers. "We are almost there baby." He assures speeding up. When they pulled into the driveway she quickly got out of the car and headed to the bathroom. John B grabbed some Tylenol then went to his room grabbing her bag of rice and putting it in the microwave needing to feel useful in some way. It wasn't every month that it was this bad but it was a common occurrence. A few minutes later Kara out with tears in her eyes. "You alright baby?" John B questions pulling her into a hug. "I threw up." She whimpers burying her head in his chest. "I'm sorry." He sighed pulling away, pressing a kiss to her cheek and then grabbing her pain medicine. "Thank you." She whispers dry swallowing them before her knees go weak in too much pain to stand anymore. "Easy there. I got you." John B soothes picking her up. He grabs the heating pad and lays her on the pull out coach pressing it to her stomach. "Breathe baby. Breathe." He sighs ruffling her hair and laying next to her. "It hurts." She cries digging her head into his chest. "I know baby. I know." He sighs pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Why don't you try and close your eyes?" John B offered. "Mhm." She mumbles snuggling closer.