JJs Crush- Drunk confessions

Olivia is 17 and John Bs twin sister
3rd person
It was a typical party at the bone yard a mix of tourist, Pouges and Kooks. Olivia wasn't usually one to drink. She would socialize with her friends and have a beer maybe two. Enough to get her tipsy but not shit faced. Tonight was different. Olivia had a rough day at work and then an argument with her brother and now her crush was making out with a tourist. She was finishing up her seventh beer when she stumbles over to the keg for a refill. Unfortunately Rafe was the one manning the keg at the moment. "You sure you can handle anymore liquor sweetheart?" He chuckles. "Do you give a fuck. Pour the beer." She scoffs shoving the cup at his chest and crossing her arms. Her gaze goes to JJ who was a couple feet away. He had a blonde girl with huge boobs and a fat ass pressed against a tree. "I know that look. So does he know?" Rafe questions handing the brunette a new drink. "Know what?" Olivia questions. "That you're in love with him." He smirks. "Am not!" She shouts defensively. "Well if you want his attention I know just how to get it." Rafe says a dangerous smile on his face. "How?" She whisper desperately wanting to be seen. She knows that she is seen just not the way she wanted to be. Rafe types something on his phone and seconds later music starts to play from Toppers truck. "You wanna dance?" He smiles extending his hand. Olivia hesitated before grabbing his hand as he leads her to the dance floor. She was a decent dancer when she was sober but when she was drunk Olivia was actually really good. When she is sober she is to in her head, she was just doing whatever she wanted and it was actually a lot of fun right now. Her asshole brother ruined it when he walked over with Kie right behind him. "What the fuck Olivia? You're better than this." He sighs hating the fact his sister was grinding on Rafe. "Fuck off John B. You're not my Dad." She scoffs. "Are you drunk?" He asks concerned. He has seen Olivia drunk before obviously but this was different. The last few times she was carefree and having fun. Right now she was reckless and angry. "Is that a problem? You're drunk all the fucking time." She says crossing her arms. "No. I'm just making sure you are making smart choices." He responds clearly talking about dancing with Rafe. "Oh I am." She says turning around and locking lips with him. "I'm not doing this." John B mutters looking at the ground. "Liv!" Kiara shouts grabbing her wrist and yanking her away. "Night Olivia." Rafe chuckles walking back to the keg. "Night Rafe!" She calls out loudly. "What are you doing?" John B questions generally concerned with his sisters actions. "I want JJ to take me home." She says pouting. "JJ? He is a little busy right now. I can take you home." John B mutters looking over at his blonde haired best friend a few feet away. "I don't want you to take me. I want JJ to take me now." She says starting to walk over to him. "JJ." She says gaining his attention. He pulls away from the blonde in-front of him pausing their make out session. "What?" He says slightly annoyed. "I want you to take me home." She says looking directly at the blonde. "He's busy right now." The blonde fires back. "He has Chlamydia." Olivia lies with ease. The blonde scurries off. "What the actual fuck Liv?!" JJ shouts pissed off. "What is going on?" John B and Kiara say catching up. "She told her I had chlamydia." JJ says through gritted teeth making Kiara burst out laughing. "She is drunk. Very drunk." John B defends. "I see that." JJ sighs looking at the brunette in front of him. Her eyes were bloodshot and she was struggling to steady herself. "You alright?" He questions just as she lurches forward puking up every drop of alcohol all over the sand. "Lovely..." John B mutters pulling her hair back. "I'm going to grab her some water." Kiara says heading toward the Twinkie. "Don't touch me." Olivia says pushing off him. "Jesus Liv. You're fucking wasted." He scoffs as she falls onto the sand. "Get your shit together." He says walking off to find Pope. "You alright?" JJ asked extending a hand to help her up. "No." She whispers tears pricking her eyes. "What's going on? I've never seen your drink like this before." He questions pulling her into a hug. "I'm in love with you. I hate watching you with other girls." She sobs burying her head into his shoulder. "Liv... Hey, I love you to." JJ says slowly. "I don't just love you J. I'm in love with you." She specifies. "Hey, look at me." JJ sighs. Liv pulls her head up and her sea green eyes meet his ocean blues. "The only reason I'm kissing those girls is because I can't kiss the one I want." He whispers leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips. "I taste like vomit." She says quickly pulling back. "Rain check." He chuckles as John B pulls up with the Twinkie. "I'm in love with you too."