Kiara has Stage 4 cancer

JJs POV
"Kie phones ringing?" I call from the kitchen while she was in the bathroom. "Can you tale a message for me?" I nod and answer the phone stepping outside where it was quiet.
-Hello?
-Hello this is a message from the Childrens Hospital of North Carolina. My name is Amy! Is this Kiara Carrera?
-No but this is her boyfriend. She told me to take a message.
-Alright! Well unfortunately her treatment was not successful. I am afraid the time frame we gave you will not be accurate. Dr.Abcdefg's updated time line is 4-6 days. If you have any questions please feel free to call 111-222-3333!
-Wait. Like days to live?
-Well yes. Her cancer has evolved quite dramatically. It has moved into Stage 4 metastatic breast cancer.

I hang up the phone. I put it down before I throw it and head out back. I pick up a chair and throw it against the tree. It crumbles apart. "JJ!" Kiara yells running over. "What the fuck?!" I stare at her and tears pour down my face. I couldn't stop them. "What's going on baby?" She asked putting a hand on my cheek. "Why didn't you tell me?" I sob wrapping my arms around her. "Tell you what baby?" She asked rubbing my back. "That you are dying." I sob. She froze. It all felt surreal. In a short week I would never feel her hand on my back ever again. I would never feel her lips on mine. I would never hold her ever again. "Let's sit down baby." She says moving to the hammock. I lay on top of her still sobbing. I couldn't live in a world she wasn't in. "I still have months left JJ." She says playing with my hair. "You don't need to worry." I shake my head. "The treatment didn't work. You have 4-6 days." I sob. She lets out a strangled cry. "I'm not ready to leave you." She says wrapping her arms around me. "Neither am I." She just holds me.
5 days later
JJ and Kiara have spent every single moment together. They are staying at her parents house so they have time with their daughter too. Everyone was trying their best to put on a brave face
3rd POV
It was that night when Kiara knew she was going to die. Her entire body felt like she was moving in mud. Everything hurt. She called a family meeting. "Hey guys. Um tonight's my last night. But don't cry. Not till tomorrow. Tonight I want it to be fun. Mom, Dad, I want you guys to go on a date night. The drive in theater is playing your favorite movie. I want you to go together." Ann stopped her. "I want to be with you." She said tears rolling down her cheeks. "I know. But you guys won't go on any dates for a while after this. So go watch a movie. Be together. JJ and I are celebrating my last night and having sex." She says making everyone's eyes pop out of their head. JJ chokes on his food. "It's my night. I want to have sex with my boyfriend." She says firmly. Her father was furious but saw where she was coming from. Everyone was going to do everything she wanted. It was her last day.

JJ woke up that morning and wasn't greeted by his girlfriends soft snores. He knew this day was coming but nothing could prepare him for this. "Kiara! Kie!" He screams shaking her. She was lifeless. Her skin was cold at the touch. "No! Kiara!" He shouts again begging her to wake up. Her mother got to the room first. She froze at the doorway forcing Mike to slam into her. Ann fell back into her husband sobbing. He held her up and wrapped her arms around her trying to mask his own tears. "Kie! Please! Please wake up! Please Baby!" JJ screamed shaking his girlfriend. After a few minutes Mike put a hand on his shoulder. "She is gone son." JJ shakes his heads sobs beginning to escape. "No! She can't be! Please Kie! Please don't leave me!" I say taking steps back. "She's already gone son." He says tears falling from his face. JJ drops to the ground sobbing. "Please."