John Bs GF he cheats

"What the fuck?!" John B screams running outside. "Y/N stop!" He shouts at his girlfriend who was taking a baseball bat to the Twinkie. "Fuck you!" She screamed tears pouring down her face. She continued to smash his prized possession. "What the fuck are you doing?! Stop!" He says going to grab her. "I swear to god I will hit you with the fucking bat!" She screams voice breaking. He backs away and cringes as the bat smashed into his beloved car. He pulled out his phone calling JJ. He knew better than to mess with the wrath of a Maybank freak out.
-Hey what's up?
-Get here right fucking now. Your sister is taking a bat to the fucking car and screaming.
-Oh fuck. Ok. Yup be there now.
I groan. "Please! Stop!" I scream as she hits out the back tail light. "Fuck you! Don't fucking talk to me." She screams hitting it harder. He bit his lip and sits against the tree watching her smash on his car.
JJ pulled up on his dirt bike and quickly ran over. "Oh fuck. Hey Y/N! You need to put the bat down!" He says watching his physco sister. He watched her for a minute before wrapping one arm around her waist and the other around the bat. "Y/N stop! Calm down!" He screams throwing the bat aside. She kicked and screamed for a minute trashing in his arms. JJ was shocked. This wasn't the first time he had to hold his sister off but this was a lot and she knew what the car meant to John B. "Enough! What the fuck is going on with you?!" He asked pinning her. She stopped moving. "He cheated on me JJ..." She said hot tears rolling down her cheeks. Y/N felt stupid. Worthless, and embarrassed. JJ looked to John B pissed. John B didn't know what to do. "Fuck... Y/N/N let me explain..." He says quickly. "No! Fuck you!" She screams tears coming up faster. JJ wraps his arms around his sister. It killed him to see her hurting this bad. "He made out with Sarah." She sobbed. He rubbed her back glaring at his former best friend. "Talk. Fucking fast." John B wastes no time. "She said she would trade the map to find the goal if I kissed her. It was either the gold or a kiss. It meant nothing. I swear. I love you so much Y/N. I have no feelings for Sarah." Y/N looked to JJ. "It's up to you. You did smash his car. Keep that in mind." He whispers in her ear. She sighs looking over to the Twinkie. Every mirror and window shattered. Dents were littered all over. "I forgive you if you forgive me." He thinks about this for a minute. "Of course. God you are crazy baby." He chuckles examining his car. "Why didn't you try and stop her?" JJ asked confused. "She threatened to hit me with it. I know better than to mess with a Maybanks temper." He says half joking.