JJs girlfriend Sun poisoned

I wince taking off JJs flannel. "You alright Babe?" JJ asked concerned. "Yeah." I smile pressing my lips together. "Let me see?" I sigh and turn around. "Oh my god Y/N!" Kiara screams. "What?" I question concerned. "You got burnt real bad." John B sighed. "I think you got sun poisoning babes." Kiara says touching my shoulder. "What? Why?" I ask flinching. "Your skin is like purple." JJ sighs showing me a picture. "I feel fine." I say lying through my teeth. "Yeah sure." JJ scoffs. "Whatever." I sigh sitting down. JJ sits next to me and plays with my hair.

I guess I fell asleep because I woke up feeling like total shit. For starters I was freezing in this 90 degree heat. My head was pounding and I was so nauseous. I groan sitting up. "You alright Love?" JJ says his eyebrows knitting together confused. "I don't feel good." I say accidentally whining. I didn't mean to it just came out like that. "You want to head home?" JJ asked tucking my hair hair behind my ear. I nod picking up his flannel off the floor of the boat and wrapping it around me to stop the shaking. "Yes please." He presses a hand to my forehead. "You're burning up..." He sighs. "John B can you take us back. Y/N isn't feeling too hot." He nods. "Yeah of course." Kiara walks over and hands me a water bottle. "What hurts?" She asked sitting on the other side of me. "My head is pounding. I'm so nauseous. I'm freezing." I list out curling into JJ. "Let's find you a bucket." He says looking around. Pope passed over a beach bucket. "Thanks." I say with a small smile. I put it in my lap and push myself further away from JJ. Kiara puts my hair into a braid so it's out of my way. "Thanks." I repeat but to Kiara this time. JJ puts an arm around me rubbing my back. It only takes about two more minutes of the boat rocking for me to throw up my breakfast. "That's nasty." Pope sighs. Kiara slaps his arm. "That's rude!" She scolds. If I wasn't puking I would chuckle. "You're alright baby. Get it all up." JJ soothes. "Sorry." I mumble a few minutes later. "Don't apologize." JJ says handing me my water bottle. I rinse my mouth out and spit it into the bucket. The sight made me gag. "Well don't look at it." JJ laughs taking the bucket out of my hand and dumping it into the ocean. "Ew we swim in that." Kiara notes. "We will live." JJ sighs. He sits back down and puts his hand on my neck rubbing my headache away. I lean into his touch grateful. "Best boyfriend ever." I mutter tiredly. "I finally won something guys." He laughs kissing my forehead.

"Let's get inside baby." JJ says helping me up. Black spots cloud my vision and I grip onto his shirt desperately trying not to collapse. "You alright?" He asked holding onto my elbows to stabilize me. "Yeah I got dizzy." I mutter pressing my eyes together. "Hold on to my neck." JJ says taking a step closer to me. I do as he says and he picks me up carrying me inside. John B opened the doors for me. He laid me down on his bed. "Roll over baby." I roll over so I am face down on the mattress. "It's cold." I complain teeth chattering. "I know baby. I wanna put something on this burn." I pout. He unties the top of my bathing suit so there was nothing on my back. It felt a lot better. He then poured aloe on me. It was so cold and it stung. "Ow!" I hiss. "I know. I'm sorry." He sighed rubbing it in. He was so gentle. JJ Maybank was typically everything but gentle, but here he was rubbing his girlfriends sunburnt and blistered back. The aloe cooled the burn making it feel a shit ton better. "I need you to drink some water. You're gonna get dehydrated." He says stopping my massage. He hands me one of his shirts and I sit up putting it on and throwing my bikini top on the floor. I drink the water he hands me and curl in a ball. "I'm gonna get you some more blankets." He sighs. I feel stupid and go under the quilt on the bed feeling slightly better. He layers a few more blankets on me before sliding under the covers with me. "I love you." I hum laying my head on his chest. "I love you too beautiful." He says pressing a kiss to my forehead.