JJ girlfriend has bad cramps

"Babe you wanna go out and surf? John B said the waves are perfect." He smiles walking into his room. I got in a fight with my parents so I have been staying with JJ for the past week. We have only been dating for about a month so it was super awkward. Mainly just me. I felt weird living in his home after such a short time span together. "No sorry." I say with a smile. He covers up a disappointed look. "Oh ok. What do you wanna do?" I felt weird telling him I was on my period and cramping super bad so I kinda just lied my way through. "I'm kinda tired. Why don't you go?" He shakes his head. "And just leave you here by yourself?" He says crossing his arms. "I'll be fine. I'm just tired." I say biting my lip. "Ok well maybe we go out on the boat. You can take a nap. Or nap on the beach." I shake my head. "So you just wanna sit here by yourself?" He said annoyed. "I'm sorry. I don't wanna go out." I scream annoyed. He matches my energy. "And you can't even give me a solid fucking reason!" I bite my lip and tears start to fall. I pull the blankets over my face. "Baby... What's wrong?" JJ asked in a quiet voice. He sits on his bed and pulls me into his lap. He takes the covers off my face and kisses the top of my head. "What's wrong?" He asked wiping my tears with the pad of his thumb. "Ihrnje." I mumble embarrassed. "What's wrong?" He asked confused. "Ihejkwn." I mutter. "Words Sweet Pea." He whispers. "I'm on my period. I am cramping so bad." I sob. "I'm sorry baby. Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked playing with my hair. "I was embarrassed." I cry. "You don't have to be embarrassed Sweet Pea." He says kissing my head again. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. Can I get you anything?" He asked me gently. "Can you just lay with me?" He nods and kicks off his boots spooning me. He rubs my stomach and cuddles me. "You can tell me anything. I'm sorry I felt like you couldn't."