John Bs Girlfriend

I want to try something new so I am writing from John B's POV. The character's name is Emma she is JJ's little sister by 10 months.

I glance at the clock kinda nervously. It was 2 PM and Emma still wasn't up yet. As if on cue she shuffled out of my room and wrapped her arms around me. "Good morning." I chuckle kissing the top of her head. The light streaming in from the kitchen window was making her blonde hair shine. "Morning." She mumbled sitting next to me and laying her head on my shoulder. "You feelin' alright Sis?" JJ said lightly but concerned. "My head killing me. I am so nauseous." She mumbles digging her head into my chest. I wrap my arms around her and rub her back. She moves so she is straddling my lap hiding her face from the light. JJ sighs. "Another Migraine?" She nods. We sit in silence for a minute. It ends with Emma quickly getting off my lap and stumbling outside throwing up into my hedges. JJ went to her side and I went to get her some water. When I came back she was in his arms crying. I set the cup down and rub her back. "I feel like I am going to puke again." She said pushing away from JJ and leaning over the railing. He pulls back her hair and she coughs and gags but nothing comes up. "Sorry." She coughs. "Don't apologize baby. It's not your fault you're not feeling well. I appreciate it not on my bedroom floor this time though." I joke referring to the last time she woke up and didn't make it outside or to the bathroom before the puking started. She smiled which was a small victory and wrapped her arms around me. "I love you." She mumbled into my chest. "Love you too baby," I whisper. "I am going to go to the pharmacy and try and get you some of your medicine," JJ says ruffling her hair. "J no! We talked about this. A single pill is a month's worth of rent." She fights. "Emma, you are sick. I will pick up a few extra shifts this week. You don't know if this will last hours or days. I am not just gonna watch you suffer when I can do something about it." I kiss her forehead. "He's right Em. You need the medicine." She bites her lip. "I'm sorry." Her voice cracks. "Stop. Get some rest." JJ says putting his hat on and walking toward his bike. 

"Cmon. You wanna go lay down?" I ask her guiding her to my room. She nods. She was falling asleep just walking down the hall. I help her change her shirt and she lays on my chest falling asleep instantly. JJ walks in about an hour later and smiles softly. "Thanks, man." I nod playing with her hair.