JJs Sister Panic Attack

-Season 1 where JJ gets arrested for sinking Toppers Boat.-
JJs POV
"It was me!" I shouted. Pope had to much on the line. "That true?" Shoupe asked me taking the cuffs off his hip. "Yes. It was me! I did it!" I say as Pope shouts over me denying it. "You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say can and will be used against you." Shoupe starts cuffing me. I zoned out as he drug me to the car. "Y/N!" Kiara shouts dragging me back to reality. "Hey breathe! You're ok!" Kiara shouts holding Y/N as she sat on the floor sobbing. "Let me go man. Please. Please my sister needs me." Shoupe sighs. "Please man. She's my little sister. She's having a panic attack." I say fidgeting in my cuffs. "Y/N breathe. Please." Kiara says glancing at me nervously. "Please. I won't go anywhere. I just need to calm her down." Shoupe sighs. "If you go anywhere..." he threatens. "I won't. I promise." I said anxiously. He uncuffed me and I drop next to Y/N. "You're ok. I'm right here. I'm right here." I say rubbing her back as she hyperventilates. "I-I-I can't. Loose. You." She sobs into me. "Everything's gonna be ok. I'm right here. Everything's ok." I say ruffling her hair. "I can't with out you. Dad will hurt me. I need you. He will kill me JJ. I need you. I need you to protect me." She sobs. I close my eyes taking a breath. "Look at me. I love you. He is not gong to hurt you. I'm gonna be right here. It's just going to take a minute. Calm down and breathe. There you go. You need to stay with John B until I get back alright. Do NOT go home under any circumstance." I say scared of what would happen. "I love you." She says wiping her tears. "I love you too little Sis. Everything is going to be ok. I gotta go now. Everything's gonna be ok." I say kissing the top of her head. "JJ..." she cries. "No don't cry. It's all ok." I say stand up and holding my hands out to Shoupe. "Take me away officer. He looks at Y/N who was a sobbing ball on the floor. "She'll be fine." I say glancing over at her. "You're a kid son." He sighs cuffing me and pushing me in the back. "Totally." I laugh watching my sister cry into Kiaras chest. "I mean it. Don't go home. I love you." I call out the window. "I love you." She sobs back as we drive away.