Sarah is sick

John Bs POV
I put my hand on Sarah's knee that was bouncing anxiously. "You alright?" I whisper. She nods quickly. "Yeah I'm fine." She says with a fake smile. I could tell because her eyes didn't do the cute little crinkle thing they do when it's a genuine smile. "I'm gonna grab a drink. I'll be right back. Anyone need anything?" She asked. JJ took a break from making out with Kie to shake his head. Pope rolled his eyes and went back to talking with Cleo. "Cool." Sarah said walking inside. After about two minutes I went in to check on her. I was confused at first seeing the kitchen empty. Then I hear coughing and vomiting come from the bathroom. I sigh and grab a water bottle heading to the bathroom. I grab a hair tie off the sink and pull her hair back into a loose pony tail. I sit behind her rubbing her back and she coughs and heaves into the toilet bowl. "You're alright." I cringe as she starts to cry. When the puking stops I gently pull her back into me. She rested her head on my chest and curled up in a ball. "I'm sorry." She choked out. "What are you sorry for Baby?" I ask rubbing her back. "I am ruining your bonfire night with your friends." I sigh. "Is that why you didn't tell me you were feeling sick?" I ask brushing baby hairs out of her face. She nods slowly. "Baby don't ever worry about little stuff like that. I want you to be happy. If you are miserable the whole time it defeats the point of going." I say kissing her forehead. "Thank you." She sighs wrapping her arms around my neck. "Are you done throwing up?" I ask flushing the toilet. "For now." I close the lid and pick her up carrying her to our bed. "Ok. I'm gonna bring a trashcan in so you can at least be comfortable." I sigh covering her up. She nods and closes her eyes relaxing into the pillow. I grab her some water and put the trashcan next to her. She was already passed out. I kiss her forehead before heading outside with the group. "Hey where's Sarah?" Pope asked looking around. "She's not feeling to hot. I just got her in bed." He nods. "Tell her I said to feel better." Cleo smiles. "Thanks. I will. Where's Kie and JJ?" I ask noticing their hammock empty. "Either hitting it in the van or on the boat." I cringe. "That's disgusting..." Pope nods in agreement. "Yup. So are they." I roll my eyes. "Alright. Well. I'm going to get to bed on that note." I sigh walking inside. "Night Man!" Pope calls laughing. "Night." I chuckle walking inside. "John B!" Sarah sobs out. I run to the bedroom and sigh. She was kneeling on the bed puke surrounding her. "I'm sorry." She cries. "No baby. Don't apologize." I say picking her up. Her legs were covered in chunky goo. "It's alright. Don't cry Baby." I say carrying her to the bathroom. I sit her down on the toilet. "Let's get your shirt off." I say untying her bathing suit top. I help her slide out of her bottoms. It was disgusting. If she wasn't my wife I would totally leave. I quickly wash my hands suppressing a gag. "I'm sorry." She says again. "Stop apologizing. Come on. In the shower." I say turning the water on. I help her in and wash her off. "Why don't you take a bath while I clean up?" She nods more tears falling. "Don't cry baby." I say switching the water to a bath and putting the stopper in the tub. I help her sit down and she bites her lip trying to stop tears. "It's alright. Everything's fine." I smile putting bubbles in making her chuckle. "I will be back in a few minutes. Alright love?" She nods sadly. "Yell if you need me baby girl." She nods and I go to my room. I just take the bedspread and put the entire thing in the washer. "Hey Man what's up." JJ says walking inside. "Hey Kie head home?" He nods. "Yeah. Whats that smell?" He asked wrinkling his nose. "Sarah is puking. Can she sleep in your bed? She threw up in mine." JJ nods. "Yeah of course man. I'm gonna go change the sheets." He chuckles. I cringe. "Thank you." I head back to the bathroom and Sarah was crying. "Baby..." I say pulling the drain and helping her up. I wrap her in a towel and guide her to my room. "Arm up baby." I say putting my shirt over her head. I help her into her shorts. "Let's go lay down." I say guiding her to JJs room. "Where is JJ gonna sleep?" She said crying harder. "The couch. He doesn't mind. I promise." I say laying her down. I take my shoes off and lay next to her. She rests her head on my chest and I play with her hair. "Close your eyes baby. You'll feel better when you wake up." I say kissing the top of her head. "I love you." She mutters. "I love you too." I whisper hearing her soft snores.