John Bs Girlfriend Stomach Bug

John Bs POV
"Baby?" Y/N says shaking my shoulder. "What's up?" I mutter tiredly. I was just about to fall asleep so I was kind of annoyed. "I don't feel good." She whines. "You don't feel good?" I repeat. "My head hurts and my stomach is bothering me." I sigh and open my eyes exhausted. "Why don't you close your eyes and get some rest. You will feel better when you wake up." I sigh looking her over. She gave me a pouty face. "Baby. I am tired. I am sorry." She looked like she was gonna cry. "I don't feel good." She says a tear falling. "Ok. I know. I'm sorry. What can I do?" I question trying not to upset her. Maybanks we're NOT known for their emotional control. "Can you cuddle me please?" I nod and put an arm around her, pulling her closer. "Thank you." She mumbles laying practically on top of me. It only took ten minutes for her to wake back up.

"John B. John B." She says. Her panicked tone wake me up. "John B. I feel sick." She says covering her mouth with her hand. "Like sick sick?" I question sitting up. "Yes! Do you have a fucking trashcan or something?!" She screams. "Ok! Ummmm..." I grab the pencil container and dump out the pens and hold it out to Y/N. She grabs it with both her shaky hands so I decide also holding it was a good idea. I use my other hand to gather up her blonde waves. "You're alright. Breathe baby." I say attempting to soothe her as she gags and retches into the pen cup. "Oh you're alright. Ok. Bathroom." I say as the cup starts to overflow. She stood up and stumbled to the bathroom continuing to puke into the cup.

"Ok in the toilet baby." I sigh as she throws up right next to it. "I'm sor-" She starts before gagging again. "It's alright. Keep breathing baby."  I sigh as she throws up again. I quickly turn on the sink and rinse off the textured vomit on my hands. It was disgusting. "I'm sorry." She sobs from the floor. "What's going on here?" JJ asked opening the door. "Puking..." I mutter. "I am s-" She starts before throwing up again. JJ kneels down behind her pulling her hair back. "Puke first talk later." JJ sighs and looks to me. "Sorry I had to get it off my hands before I joined her." I apologize. I felt like a bad boyfriend. My girlfriend was crying and puking and I was washing my hands. "All good man." JJ says getting up and switching stops with me. "Need anything cleaned up?" He asked me as I rub Y/Ns back as she continues to vomit. "I'm sure there is puke on the bed. If you wanna just toss the blankets into the washer." He nods. "I'll get you some water sis." After another minute of puking she turns around and gives me the most heartbroken look. Her face was red and puffy from tears and she look absolutely exhausted. Her eyes showed how much pain she was in right now. "Oh baby..." I sigh hugging her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and sobbed. "You're ok. I'm sorry." I sigh picking her up and carrying her to my room. "It hurts." She sobs. "I know baby." I mutter kissing her forehead. She has been throwing up for the last hour. Her stomach betraying her and puking up stomach acid. "I love you." She whispers just barley audible. "I love you too baby." I smile kissing her forehead. "Here you go." JJ sighs putting water on the end table. "Thanks J." She cries. "Of course. Now stop crying and go to sleep." He jokes putting a trashcan next to me. "Love you guys." JJ calls walking back to his room. "Thank you for helping me." She says wiping her tears. "Of course. Close your eyes."