Rafes Little Sister

Anna Grace Cameron -14
Rafes POV
It was Midsummers and it was kinda ass. John B, JJ, Kie and Pope crashed and made a scene and now it was super awkward and boring. Glancing around I see a ton of familiar faces but not my sister. Having three sisters actually was terrible. Sarah was a stuck up bitch and Wheezy was just annoying. All she did was complain about Sarah. Anna was pretty chill though. I enjoyed her company. I mean not all the time but for a little sister she was pretty chill. As if on cue my phone rang and her picture popped up on my phone. "I gotta take this." I tell Top and Kelce stepping outside so I could hear her clearly.
-Hey Anna. What's up?
-Can you please help me.
-What's wrong?
-I'm in the bathroom and my dress is ruined. Please. I need you.
-I'll be right there. Which one?
-Downstairs.
I hang up the phone and walk over to the locker rooms grabbing my gym bag before going to the bathrooms. Anna didn't usually cry that much. So if she was hysterical then something was seriously wrong. I knock on the door to the girls bathroom before cracking it open. "Hey Anna? You in here?" I question not wanting to go into the girls room until it is confirmed. "Yeah." She shouted. "That's the ladies room sir." A young woman says heading into the bathroom. "Yeah my sisters in here. She needs some help." I say walking in. The bathroom reeked of vomit. "Anna?" I question. The second stall door opened and Anna walked out looking a mess. Chunky brown vomit was spotted down her white dress and she had mascara lines running down her face. "Oh shit... you're ok. I'm gonna fix it." I mutter. The young woman who walked in after me grabbed some paper towels and ran them under some water handing them to her. "Thanks." She whispered wiping her smeared make up off. "Alright. I have a change of clothes with me. They are my gym clothes but best we got right now. Once I take you home you can get cleaned up a little better." I sigh opening my bag. "Will Dad be mad I'm missing his thing?" She whispers. "No. And if he is that's his problem." I say handing her my shirt and sweatpants. "Thanks Rafe." She whispered. "That's what brothers are for. Get changed." I say rolling my eyes. She comes back out a minutes later her dress in a ball. She was swimming in my clothes. "Do we really need to keep this?" I question. She nods and I stuff it in my bag. "Why don't we take your crown off." I chuckle. Her blonde hair was a tangled mess with the flower crown in her hair. "Rose braided it in." She scoffs glancing in the mirror. "Come here." I say gently unwrapping the hair so she could get it out. "You ready?" I question tossing the flowers in the trash. "I don't want to go out there." She says glancing up at me with a scared look on her face. "No one's going to judge you. And if they do who cares." I sigh slinging an arm over her shoulder. "I guess you are right. She says tucking her face in my shoulder. "Alright come on." I say guiding her outside. We definitely got a lot of strange looks but no one said anything until we bumped into Sarah. "Oh my god what happened?" She questions. "Anna isn't feeling well. I'm going to take her home." I say after Anna stays silent. "I'm going with you." She says wrapping her arm over Anna's other shoulder. Together we get to the car with out anyone else saying anything. I get in the driver seat and Sarah gets in the back with Anna.
Anna's POV
I was absolutely mortified. This was the biggest party of the year and I spent it throwing up in the bathroom and needing my brother to come rescue me. Rafe kept checking on me on the ride home. His eyes darting the rear view mirror every couple seconds while I had my head on Sarah's lap. Sarah was always a sweetheart. She was playing with my hair while we drove. "Let me know if you need to pull over." Rafe mentions. "Don't worry I won't puke in your car." I chuckle knowing there was nothing left in my body to expel. We pull up to the house a few minutes later and I guess I was wrong because as Rafe is helping me out of the car since I had fallen asleep another wave of nausea hits me and I lean forward and throw up pure stomach acid all in Roses garden. "Easy there." Rafe mumbles as my legs go week beneath me. I felt like baby giraffe. My legs couldn't support me. He guided my to my room and I collapsed on the bed. "I'm going to change. Sarah is downstairs getting you some water and Tylenol." Rafe informs me heading to his room. I smile gratefully and change into sweatpants and a tank top that fit me and headed to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face before going back to my room. Sarah and Rafe we're both laying in my bed. It's not like it wasn't big enough for all of us I was just surprised. "So what movie are we watching?" Rafe questions tossing me the remote. "Movie?" He rolls his eyes and pats the spot in between him and Sarah. "Don't pretend like every single time you are sick we don't all pile into your bed and watch Disney." Sarah chuckles with a smile. I lay in between them and flick on Snow White. "I'm sorry you guys had to leave Midsummers because of me." I whisper looking between my two older siblings. "I don't mind. It was kinda ass anyway." Sarah sighs. "Yeah. Did you know you were sick before we left?" Rafe asked looking down at me. "Yeah." I sigh. "Then why did you go?" He questions. "I didn't want to let dad down. It's so important to him." I whisper. "You're allowed to be sick. Besides we are all disappointing. I'm a drug addict. Sarah is in love with a Pouge. Wheezy is failing school and you... oh I guess your not a disappointment. Give it time." Rafe teases making Sarah slap him. "Don't listen to him. We are family. Dad would understand."

This is terrible but I hate deleting so I will come back to it later