John Bs Girlfriend

"I'm not putting up with your shit today. If you're gonna be a bitch go somewhere else." John B says annoyed. "Whatever. Fuck you." I snap standing up. "I'm going home." I say walking home. "You mean my house? To go sleep in my bed?" John B shouts. "Yup!" I scream. "Both of you! Enough!" JJ screams tired of us fighting.
2 Hours Later John Bs POV
I walk into my house surprised not to see Y/N dancing around the kitchen singing or on the couch watching tik tok. She didn't like sitting still. She was in a really pissy mood. Maybe shark week started early because whatever was going on was not good. She has been awful. I walk down the hall trying to find her. I see my
room empty and check the spare. Aka JJs room. Empty. I finally check the bathroom. She had her forehead resting on the toilet. I sigh and crouch down next to her. "Not feeling great?" I ask her sympathetically. She shakes her head. I put my hand on her back and rub small circles. "I'm sorry I was being a bitch." She says softly. "It's not your fault that you're not feeling great. I am sorry I said that I shouldn't have called you a bitch." I say seriously sorry. I felt like a total dick. My girlfriend was sick so I was being an asshole to her. "It's not your fault. You didn't know." She says shivering. "Did you throw up?" She shakes her head. "Just nauseous?" She nods again. "I'm sorry baby..." I say kissing her shoulder. "It's not your fault." She says her shoulders rocking forward with a gag. I cringe as she heaves and gags again. "You're fighting it baby." I point out gently. "No shit really?!" She snaps. "Baby. I'm trying to help. You're going to be like this a lot longer if you keep fighting it. Just let it happen." I sigh. She sighs. "I hate it when you're right." She groans. Her posture softened. She leaned over the bowl and took a breathe. Then she went rigid again. She throws up over and over again. Vomit spilling on herself and some on the floor. "You're alright." I say trying to soothe her. If she wasn't my girlfriend I would have left a long time ago. She sobs and leans back into me. "You're ok Baby." I say rubbing her back. She was covered in puke, and sweat. "Let's get cleaned up." I say standing up and holding her against me. I hand her a cup of mouthwash. She swishes a few times before spitting it back out. "I feel disgusting..." she mutters. "I know Baby." I sigh sitting her on the toilet. I turn the bath on and help her get undressed. I take off my own clothes helping her in the tub and sitting behind her to hold her up. I scrub her hair with the shampoo and then put in the conditioner. I use her fancy body soap that smells weird but she loves on her arms and legs to try and help her feel a little better. I turn the shower on and stand her up rinsing her off. "Mm I love you." She mumbles. "I love you too." I chuckle wrapping her up in a towel. "Let's go lay down." I say guiding to our room. I help her put on sweatpants and one of my shirts. She said she likes wearing them cause she doesn't have to wear a bra. That always makes me chuckle.

"Are you feeling any better?" I ask her spooning her. "So much. Thank you." She whispers into me.