Toppers Girlfriend

"You ok Babe?" Topper asked putting a shirt on. "Yeah," I mumble getting out of bed. I am instantly light-headed and sit back down. "You sure about that?" He said unconvinced. "Yeah. Just stood up to fast." I say plastering on a smile and standing up. Nausea instantly overwhelmed me. "Um, why don't you go to the gym without me this morning? I am going to take a shower and get some laundry done." Topper gave me a look. We always went to the gym together on Saturdays. "Alright. Text me if you need anything." He says kissing my forehead. "Bye. Love you have fun." He smiles. "Love you too." As soon as I heard the front door close I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Hey, Babe! Have you seen my ke-" He pauses seeing me leaning over the toilet. "Did you just throw up?" He asked gently. "Yeah. Sorry. Didn't mean for you to see that." I say flushing the toilet, waves of embarrassment flooding through me. "Don't be sorry. Do you still feel um sick?" He asked uncomfortably. "Just a little bit," I admit. "Ok well, why don't you take a shower? Do you want some tea or toast or anything?" He asked trying to be helpful but still feeling awkward. "Some tea would be amazing. Thanks, Top." I say with a small smile. He nods and goes to the kitchen as I take a burning hot shower trying to feel as clean as possible. I feel a lot better after the shower. I put on some shorts and one of Topper's T-shirts. I brush my long blonde beach waves and blow dry them. When I walk back into my room Topper was pacing around. "I um got you some tea." I hug him. "Thank you." He kisses the top of my head. "Yeah of course. Do you need anything?" I shake my head and flop down on our bed. "No sorry. You should still go to the gym. The guys are waiting." He shakes his head and lies next to me. "No that's ok. I wanna stay with you." I move so I am leaning my head on his chest. "What happened to my germaphobe boyfriend?" I say playing with his hair. Topper was an insane germaphobe and absolutely hated getting sick. "Well, I don't want to leave my sick girlfriend. Just please don't puke on me." He laughs. I smile and drift to sleep while Topper Netflix surfs and rubs my back. I woke up to vomit rushing up. Before I can react I am throwing up on Topper's chest. He freezes for a second and I quickly scramble away. "I am so so so sorry," I say tears starting to appear. "Um, it's alright. Just um give me a minute." He slowly takes his shirt off and puts it in the hamper. He looks pissed but when he sees me in a ball sobbing his expression softens. He kneels in front of the bed and puts a hand on my knee. "It's alright baby. Don't cry. I am going to take a shower and then good as new. Do you need some water?" I shake my head and he stands up and kisses my forehead. "Ok then just relax. Try and get some rest. I am going to take a shower." How did I get so lucky? I think to myself.