John B Sister Blind and Sick

-I have no experience in this. I do not know how inaccurate this will be. Please don't hate-

John Bs POV
I wake up to crashing around in the kitchen. I mentally curse myself out remembering Pope and I had moved the couch last night while Y/N was sleeping. "Fuck. I'm sorry. We moved things around a little. Where you trying to go?" I say helping my blind little sister up. She was only 8 but she was good at getting around and being Ms.Independent. "Bathroom... Actually trash can. Or sink." She says quickly. I guide her over to the kitchen sink kicking away beer bottles that were in her way. I rest her hands on the sink. She leans forward and tries pulling all her hair back. She missed a couple chunks. "You sick?" I asked her pulling it back for her. "Mhmm." She groans before throwing up into the sink. I rub her back waiting it out. "That's gross..." she says holding both her hands up. "Here." I say putting a paper towel in her hands and letting go of her hair. "You feeling a little better?" I ask her as she cleans herself up. "A little. Can you give me a tour please. I don't know why you decided to move things." She grumbles. "Yeah. Do you want to start from the front door or your room?" I ask her. "Front door." I nod and guide her to the front door. "Ok so kitchens the same. Here hold the counter. Four steps forward is the couch." She runs her hands along the fabric. "Then the end tables. Two steps forward is the coffee table. Everything else is the same." I say sitting on the couch. She walks around for a minute trying to get reacclimatized to her surroundings. "You should stay in the living room so I can keep an eye on you." I say grabbing her hand and helping her to the couch. She sits next to me. "Can we rent a new movie?" She asked pouting. "Fine. Umm let's check." I say pulling up the audio visual app. For people who can see watching a movie is fun. Y/N likes to be involved in things so she likes listening to movies. A lot of movies have audio visual movies that basically describe what's happening the whole time. It's a different experience but it is also all she knows. "They have Echo, Brave, Lifegaurd..." I ramble. She decided on Echo. I sat next to her on the couch and she rested her head on my chest and you could see it calmed her. I wrapped a blanket around her and kissed the top of her head.