Wisdom teeth John Bs GF Kies Twin

John Bs POV
I grab my phone seeing Kie calling.
-I need you to get here now.
-Um ok. Why?
-She is all over the place. Just get here before my Dad gets home and kills her.
-Yup on it.
I saw hanging up and heading toward the Carrera  house. I knock on the door and Kie answers. "Thank god. Hurry up." She says grabbing my arm and dragging me up the stairs. "No! It's not fair!" I heard Y/N sob. "Y/N! Enough! Yes it is!" Her mom shouts. Kie opened the door. "She is crying because she can't smoke weed." Kiara sighs. "Oh..." I say chuckling. "Or dick." Her Mom says annoyed. "Which is something she shouldn't be doing anyway." She says crossing her arms in disapproval. "Babe. I can't smoke. And I can't suck-" I cut her off not wanting to have her say that in front of her Mom. "I heard. I know it sucks but it is just for a little bit baby." I say extending my hand for her to take. She groans but grabs my hand and I pull her off the floor. "Her fathers coming home soon. He will kill the both of you if she says these things." I nod. "Yup. Um Baby why don't we watch a movie?" She shakes her head. "It's not fun unless I am high." I hug her. "Ok I'm sorry. What would you like to do?" She shrugs. "I wanna have sex but-" I put my hand over her mouth. "Ok. Something that we can do with your parents." I sigh as her mom glared not happy at all. "Hmmm but I want to go to bed." She said crying harder. "Ok. Then why don't we go to bed." I say wiping her tears. "Because it's not with my parents." She says pouting. "That's ok. You're parents need a break. And a bottle of wine." Her mother says rolling her eyes and walking downstairs. "So you are good to deal with this?" She asked waving her hands toward Y/N. I nod. "Thank god." She says walking away. "Let's lay down." I say guiding her to bed. "You're not going to break up with me right?" She said more tears appearing. "Why would I do that?" I ask taking her vans off for her. "Because I can't suck your dick." I roll my eyes. "No. I will not break up with you." She smiles a little and lays down. "Lay with me?" I nod kicking off my shoes and climbing under the covers with me. She pressed a kiss to my cheek before dozing off. God she was going to be the death of me.