John Bs GF Kiaras Sister Fever Dreams

"I'm going to turn in early." I say standing up and black dots clouding my vision. "You ok?" My sister asked as I sway on my feet. "Yeah. I got dizzy." I say stumbling toward the chateau. "Want me to go in with you?" My boyfriend John B asked standing up. "No that's ok Love." I smile. "You sure?" He asked unconvinced. "Yeah. I'm sure. I'll see you guys tomorrow." I say walking back in. Of course John B followed me anyway. "I said I'm fine." I chuckle. "I know. I just wanted to make sure." He says wrapping his arms around me. "I'm ok. My heads bothering me." I say shivering. "I'm sorry Baby. You want some Tylenol?" I shake my head. "No I'm just going to sleep it off. Good night. I love you." I say kissing his cheek. "Good night beautiful. Love you too." He whispers in my ear. I head down to his room burrowing under his covers and wrapping myself up. 

John Bs POV
"Night man." I say fist bumping JJ and walking to my room. At first glance it made me laugh. Y/N was wrapped up in a little ball. It was cute. But as I walked closer she had her eyes pressed closed tight. Her cheeks were bright red. I kneel down next to her and press my hand to her forehead. She whimpers. "No... No!" She screams. "Woah. Hey..." I say nervously. "Stop! No!" She screams. JJ came running in. "Just a bad dream." I sigh. He nods and goes back to his room. "Stop." She sobs. She starts fighting in her sleep. I grab her wrist. "Hey. Baby. You're ok. Wake up Sweetie." I say gently. "Stop!" She screams. "You're ok baby." I say my grip getting tighter. Her eyes fly open. Sobs start escaping. I sigh and take my shoes off and shirt climbing into bed next to her. She rest her head on my chest and keeps crying. I put my hand on her back and rub circles trying to calm her down. "You're alright Baby." I say kissing the top of her head. "I'm sorry." I shake my head. "Don't be sorry baby girl. It's just a bad dream." I say trying to calm her down. "I'm sorry." She repeats. "There's no reason to say sorry." I say gently. "I don't feel good." She sobs. "I know baby." I say pressing my hands to her forehead. She moaned and leaned back into me. "I know Baby. Just close your eyes." I say kissing the top of her head.