JJs GF John Bs sister Fever

"Y/N/N you ok in there?" John B asked knocking on the bathroom door. "Yeah." I call back to my brother. "JJ and Kie are on their way. Pope has another scholarship meeting." He tells me as I peel myself off the bathroom floor. "You look like shit." He deadpans putting a hand on my forehead. "Thanks." I say sarcastically pushing his hand away. "I am assuming you're staying here?" He says as I stumble to my room. "Mhmm." I flop down on my bed wrapping myself in three blankets but still shivering. "I'm gonna make you some tea and toast before we head out." He says walking into the kitchen. Five minutes later I hear Kiara and JJ come in. They were loud. JJ walks into my room with a mug of tea and a plate with toast and honey on it. "Hey Baby." He whispers trying to be cautious of my headache. "Hey." I mumble sitting up. "You look beautiful." He chuckles. "Shut up!" I groan pulling the covers over my head. He laughs and puts the stuff on the end table and the bed dips. "Come here." He says pulling the covers off my face. I lay on his chest. Everything hurt. I was tired and achy. "Why don't you get some rest baby?" He says playing with my hair. "Will you be here when I wake up?" I mumble tiredly. "Of course Love." He says placing a kiss on my forehead.
JJs POV
Y/N was snoring softly making me chuckle. I was glad she was getting some rest. John B said she had a long night last night. I carefully crawl out of bed trying not to wake her. "I am going to stay here with her." I tell John B and Kie who were packing food for our trip. "Are you sure? She is seventeen I am sure she can handle the flu for a couple hours." John B says doubting my judgement. "She doesn't feel good. I don't mind staying." I say grabbing a glass of water. "Whatever man. Have fun." He chuckles heading out. I go back to her room and lay next to her scrolling through tik tok. About fifteen minutes later she starts to stir. She starts whimpering and kicking. "No...No!...Stop!" She screams kicking her feet. "Woah! Hey! I'm right here baby! You're ok!" I say shaking her awake. Her eyes fly open and she wraps her arms around me crying. "Woah. You're ok. I'm right here." I tell her rubbing her back. "You're ok." I tell her softly as she starts to calm down. "Are you ok?" I ask her pulling back so I can see her eyes. Her cheeks were flushed bright red. Her eyes were puffy from crying and filled with hurt and pain. She looked exhausted. "Yeah damned fever dreams." She wraps her arms around me again. "I'm right here baby."