John Bs daughter sick

I wake up to Hayley screaming for me. "Dad!" I run to her room Sarah quickly behind me. It was empty so I follow her voice to the bathroom. She was kneeling over the toilet. I sigh and sit on the edge of the tub rubbing her back. "Oh Baby..." Sarah mumble grabbing a hair tie and tying her wavy hair back. "Go away Mom." She says annoyed. I look to Sarah who has hurt etched across her face. "Baby please." She says pleading with her. "I don't want you here. Go away." I sigh. They had been fighting like crazy the last few days. "Ok. I um will be right here if you need me." She says hesitantly walking away. Hayley gags and leans into the bowl more. She throws up over and over. I rub her back trying to comfort her. "It hurts Dad." She cries into my chest. "I know Bird. It will all be over soon." I say rubbing circles on her back. About a half hour later she felt ready to go back to her room to go lay down. I cover her up with the blanket and kiss her forehead. "I um brought you some water." Sarah says putting it down on her nightstand. "Mom go away. I do not want your help." She said with strong annoyance in her voice. "Baby... please. I'm your mom it's my job to help you." Hayley scoffs and rolls over. "Fuck off! You're a shitty Mom!" I decide I need to step in here. "Hey! Hayley I understand you do not feel well but you can not talk to your mother that way! Sarah I understand you are trying to help but please give Hayley her space." I say annoyed. Sarah nods and walks away. "What am I going to do with you too..." I mumble. "I'm sorry." She says voice breaking. "Stop. Don't start crying. You're fine." I say a little harsh but there was no need to cry right now. "Can you lay with me?" She mumbles wiping her tears. "Of course." I lay next to her and she puts her head on my chest. She falls asleep within minutes. I walk into our room and find Sarah crying. I groan tiredly. "Sarah come on Babe. Everything is fine." She wraps her arms around me. "Our baby hates me." I sigh. "She doesn't hate you Sar. She is hurt. She will forgive you if you give her time and plenty of space." I say kissing her forehead. "Get in bed. I am exhausted." I let go and curl up under the covers. 20 minutes later Hayley is shaking me. "Can I lay with you guys? I threw up in my room." I groan and put the pillow over my face. "Yup. Get in." She bites her lip. "I'm sorry Dad." I shake my head. "Don't be sorry. Just don't start shit with your mother while I go clean up." I get out of bed and Hayley slides in. I go clean up the puke all over her bed. Oh the joys of parenting...When I come back Hayley is buried in Sarah's chest. Sarah has her arms wrapped around her and she was sleeping soundly. I smile. It's great when my girls get along. I slide into bed next to them and kiss them both on the cheek before falling asleep.