John B is Sick and a cheater

I stop dead in my tracks. John B was standing there with Sarah Cameron's tongue down his throat. "Oh hell no..." I mumble beyond pissed. I take my beer and pour it in their head. "Oh my god! Y/N! I am so sorry! It didn't mean anything!" John B says quickly. I punch Sarah in the face. "Y/N! Stop!" John B screams picking me up off of her. I punch and scream and kick. "Fuck you! I fucking hate you!" I scream.

Three Days Later
I stomp into the chateau surrounded by the smell of vomit. Heaving and gagging could be heard from down the hall. I drop my bags and walk into the bathroom seeing John B throwing up. I shove down some hatred and pride before sitting down next to him and rubbing his back. "Y/N I am so sor-" He starts before I cut him off. "Don't speak to me." I say pissed but still rubbing soothing circles on his back. He gags again. More bile forces it's way up and he groans as the pain. "I don't think much more is coming up. Stand up and brush your teeth." I say standing up. He stumbles and couldn't get up. I sigh seeing him crying, doubled over on the floor in pain. I gently help him stand giving him a cup of mouthwash. He rinses and spits it out a minute later. He leans over the sink and heaves again nothing coming up. I bite back tears seeing him in this much pain. "Let's get you to your room." I say slipping my arm under him and helping him to bed. He groans as I lay him down. I grab my heating pad I kept in his closet and plug it in. He was shaking in pain. I wrap it around his stomach and lean him on his side. I push the trash can underneath him and feel his forehead. "Why are you here    Y/N/N? He asked sounding like total shit. "You are sick." I state like it's obvious why I am taking care of my cheating ex. "You don't need to be here." He states. "Oh I fucking know. I could be surfing right now. But instead I am here with my cheating ex." His eyes go dark. "Ex?" He says sadly. "You shoved your throat down Sarah Cameron then stopped my from killing her." I say my voice filled with hatred. "I know..." he mumbles. "But I am still here." I say annoyed. He leans over the trash can and pukes again. I kneel down next to him and rub his back. He starts crying and I press my forehead against his. "I love you." He mutters tears dripping down his face. "I love you too." I mutter back. I lay next to him and start crying. "I'm so sorry." He says sounding exhausted. "I know. It's ok JB. Just get some rest. You ever do it again I am cutting your fucking dick off." I threaten trying to stop crying. "Well with that in mind I will make sure it never happens again." He chuckles. "I love you and I am so sorry I hurt you." He whispers. "You're sick. I am supposed to be comforting you." I say checking his fever. "I cheated on the most beautiful girl in the world. Natural karma." He says falling asleep.