JJs Sister Panic Attack

I gasp for breath falling into the door. "J!" I scream. I collapse into his arms and break down sobbing. "Woah hey what's going on Y/N?" He asked picking me up. As soon as I was in my brothers arms I knew I was safe and I just broke down. He sat down on the couch with me playing with my hair to try and calm me down. "Breathe Y/N. You got a breathe." He says rocking me. "I I I ca can't breathe." I sob harder. "You're ok. I'm right here. You're ok." He says so confused. I start coughing from the shortness of breath. "You're gonna puke Y/N/N just breath." He says pop sitting back down. I continue to cough and John B puts the trash can down in-front of me. JJ moves me on his lap and pulls my hair back. "Calm down or you are going to puke." He says again. I continue sobbing then I end up puking. JJ groans and pats my back. "Settle down. I need you to calm down." He says patting my back. I take deep breath and feel a little better. "There you go deep breaths." He says holding me tight. "What happened?" He asked pushing hair out of my face. "I got in a fight with Luke." I say taking shakes breaths. JJs eyes instantly darken. "Did he hurt you?" I nod and bite my lip more tears falling down my face. He stands up beyond pissed. "JJ. Sit down. Be with her." John B says stopping him. He sits back down with me. "Are you ok?" He said sitting back down with me. I nod. "He really scared me J. It hurt but I never thought he would really hit me." JJ balls his fist but wraps his arms around me. "I am so so sorry." JJ says gently. "Let me see." He says biting his lip. I stand up and lift up my shirt just enough to see the large bruise the size of a baseball on my abdomen. He grabs me and I could feel his tears on my neck. "You're ok. You are never going back there. Never I swear." He says holding me.