JJs Girlfriend is sick

JJs POV
I put my hand on Y/Ns thigh to calm her down. Her thigh was bouncing like crazy. This was usually because she was stressed about something. "You alright Cupcake?" I question. "Yeah. All good." She says with a clearly forced smile. "What's wrong?" I ask not buying her bullshit. "Nothing I'm fine." She smiles fake again. "Sure." I sigh putting my arm around her.

You can't make Y/N do anything. If she was doing something it was because she wanted to and there was no other way about it. "Thank you." She says resting her head on my shoulder. I kiss her forehead."Ew break it up lovebirds." John B chuckles.

He wasn't a huge fan of me dating his little sister but it's been a few months so he was coming around. Y/N flipped him off making me laugh. He went back to driving with Sarah on his lap.

After a couple minutes we hit a small wave and Y/N practically  jumps off my lap. "Woah. You good?" I ask concerned. "Yeah... Um... I have a thing. Can we go back?" She says putting her hands on her hips. "A thing?" John B questions. "Um yeah. I forgot. Can we turn around. Like now." She says starting to pace. "I mean..." John B sighs. "Yeah. We can turn around Baby." I say cutting John B off. He shoots me a glare annoyed. "Thank you J." She says relieved. "Of course." I say starring at John B so he actually turns around.

"You alright?" I question Y/N. "I'm good." She says quickly. "What's going on baby?" I question standing up and walking over. "Nothing." She says slapping my hand away as I go to touch her. "You're acting really weird." John B says helping me out. "No I'm not. I just want to. Need to. Get home. Now. So please hurry up and drive me home!" She snaps pissed. "Alright... Someone's in a pissy mood." John B scoffs making Sarah slap him. I go to tell him how stupid of a comment that was but we parked and hit the dock making us sway. I grab onto the edge of the boat. "Oh shit! JJ grab her!" Sarah says. I turn around to see Y/N with her hands on her knees and leaning forward. "Fuck alright." I mutter wrapping a hand around her waist to keep her upright. "You gonna be sick baby?" I question nervously. "Mhmm." She gasped out. "Ok edge of the boat." I say guiding her away from the center of the boat. I make it two steps before she throws up all over the boat. "Oh fuck..." John B groans.

It goes all down the front of her. "You're alright baby girl." I try to soothe as she continues to gag and retch. "Fuck." She groans tiredly. "You're alright baby." I say rubbing her shoulders. "I feel sick." She says putting a hand over her mouth. "Ok. Come on bathroom." I say guiding her inside. She drops in front of the toilet and I flip open the lid as she coughs and gags.

"I don't think there's anything left baby." I sigh rubbing her back. She nods and leans away from the toilet and back into me. "I got you. You're okay baby." I sigh holding her. "You need to shower cupcake." She nods tiredly. I help her up and turn the shower on. She sways and grips into me. "It's ok. I won't let you go." I take off my shirt and shoes. I help her get out of her clothes and pick her up. "Strawberry or Coconut?" I question her. She switched between the two shampoos depending on her mood.

Flashback-
"Hey Cupcake." I smile as Y/N walks out of the bathroom in nothing but my t-shirt. "Hey." She smiles. "You smell good." I chuckle inhaling the strawberry scent. "I'm upset." She sighs sitting on my lap. "Oh?" I say confused. "I use my coconut one but when I feel down or yucky I use the strawberry one. It's what Mom wore." She mutters into my chest.

End of Flashback

"Strawberry." She mutters tiredly. "Ok cupcake." I sigh massaging it into her hair

"Cuddle me?" She mutters putting her arms around me. "Of course." I smile carrying her our room. As soon as we get comfortable John B walked in. "Hey how you feeling?" She shrugs. "Sick. I'm sorry I threw up all over the boat." He chuckles. "It's fine. Wasn't the first time. I doubt it will be the last." She chuckles. "I'm so tired."