Pouge Friend- Stomach bug

3rd person POV
Kaitlyn knocks on the door nervously. She felt silly asking her crush and best friend to stay with him when she was sick, but she felt so shitty she couldn't be at her house anymore. "Hey Katie." John B says tiredly rubbing his eyes. He was sleeping short moments before not expecting any company. Guilt washes over her feeling bad for waking up her friend. "I am sorry. I can leave if you want to go back to bed." John B quickly shakes his head. "No. It's fine. Come in." He says letting her in. "Everything ok?" He asked concerned. "Yeah. I was just wondering if I could crash for the night." She asked nervously twisting her hair. "Yeah of course." John B said like it was the most obvious answer in the world. "Thank you so much." Kaitlyn signed in relief. She suddenly felt very nauseated. Embarrassment washed over her. John B noticed her sudden rigid posture and pale face. "You alright Katie?" He asked eyes knitted in concern. "Can I." Katie swallowed thickly. "Use your bathroom." She finished. "Yeah. You need anything?" He asked even more concerned. "No I am good." She says locking the door behind her. She flipped open the toilet lid and John B flinched at the gagging and retching noises that were made. After fifteen minutes of throwing everything up, tears are streaming down Kaitlyns face. "John B?" She calls weakly. John B immediately jumped up from the other side of the door. "Can you please help me?" She said unlocking the door more tears rolling down her cheeks. "Yeah can I come in?" He asked desperate to help his best friend and love of his life. "Mhmm." She calls weakly resting her head on the bathtub. He quickly walked in the bathroom and met a heartbreaking and disgusting sight. There was puke in Kaitlyns long brown hair, her face looked like total death. Pale and dark circles under her dim eyes. "I know. I look like shit." She said voice breaking. "No you don't. You look beautiful." John B said with out thinking. Kaitlyn raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you get cleaned off?" John B said changing the subject. She nods and he takes off my shirt but leaves his shorts on to make her more comfortable. She stands up and almost falls over and grabs on to John Bs wrist to steady herself. She kicks off her Jean shorts and shirt. Thank god she wore a sports bras she thought to herself. Kaitlyn had a nice body and her boobs were almost falling out of the bra but she felt to sick to care. John B obviously noticed but decided now was not the time. He turned off the water and she leaned against him as he washed her hair for her. "Thank you." She whispered her green eyes looking up at him. "You don't need to thank me." He said cuddling with her on the couch. "I randomly showed up at your house and then threw up in your bathroom and made a mess." John B shrugged. "I don't mind. As long as you are feeling better." He says ruffling her hair gently. "I definitely am. I think I ate something bad." She whispers cuddling closer into John B for warmth.