Pouges kick you out of the treasure hunt

"I'm not putting up with her shit anymore." Kiara says crossing her arms as I walk into the screened in porch. "Who's shit can we not put up with?" I ask sitting down on my boyfriend JJs lap. It was silent. "Guys?" I say confused. Sarah gave me a sympathetic look and Pope pressed his lips together in a thin line. John B wouldn't even make eye contact with me. Kiara was glaring at me. "Look... Y/N/N we have been talking... and..." John B mutters before Kie cuts him off. "And we think you should back off the treasure hunt." I tense up confused. "Excuse me?" I question. "I can't put up with your bullshit. We almost died because you couldn't stay up and be look out!" Kiara screams. I scoff. "I'm sorry. After waiting in the car for 12 plus hours I was tired. Since y'all just decided I was look out. I wasn't on an exiting hike for gold. I was sitting in a car. You can't kick me out." I say crossing my arms. "You guys can pick. Her or me?" Kiara says looking around. Her gaze stops on Pope. "I pick Kie. I'm sorry Y/N." I nod pissed off and she looks to Sarah. "I'm really sorry. She is my best friend." Sarah shrugs. She looks to John B. He looks torn. It shouldn't be that hard. His friend or his little sister. "Kie..." he finally mutters. "Excuse me?" I shout standing up. "She is more reliable and she can actually get this done Y/N! It's for Dad!" I shake my head tears pricking. "Dad wanted us to find the gold TOGETHER! You are kicking me out for her! I am your sister!" I scream not able to stop the tears. I turn to face my boyfriend. "And you have nothing to say?" He opens his mouth then closes it and takes a breath. "Guys we can make this work. We can't just boot her." Kiara shakes her head. "I want her out. It's 4 against 2 J. She is out." I turn around walking to my room. "What are you doing?" JJ asked as I pack my bag. "Leaving. I'm not staying here." I say walking to the screened in porch. "Where are you going?" John B questions. "Do you care?" I say walking down the road toward my friend Toppers. "Y/N!" JJ calls but doesn't follow me. They all just watch as I walk away. They abandoned me.