Rafes girlfriend period

My brother Topper, his friend Kelce and my boyfriend Rafe were are all Golfing at the Country club and I decided to join them.

"You want one baby?" My boyfriend asked going to the counter to order the guys a vodka tonic. "No thanks. My stomach is feeling a little finicky." I say with a small smile. It had been tying its self in knots all day. He nodded and went up to the counter. He returned and sat next to me at our table wrapping his arm around my waist. The server put four drinks down on the table. Rafe slid a tan colored one to me. "It's ginger ale." He said passing the vodka around. "Thank you." I smile. He nods and kissed my cheek. "PDA to a minimum please." Topper says rolling his eyes. I spit my tongue out at him and he rolls his eyes again.
"I'm going to go to the bathroom." I say feeling the need to pee. As soon as I got up Rafe wrapped his hoodie that was around his waist around mine. I give him a confused look. "Period." He mouthed to me. My face goes bright red. "It's fine. Go get cleaned up. I'm gonna tell the guys it's time to head out." I hurry to the bathroom completely embarrassed. I clean myself up and put in a tampon from my purse. I head back to the table and Topper and Kelce were gone. "Come on I will take you home." He says extending his hand. He always held my hand. I shuffle behind him embarrassed. "You know I have to little sisters, right?" He chuckles. I nod. "There is no need to be embarrassed. This happens to every single girl out there." He says rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb. We get to his car, and he drives me home in silence. "Do you want me to stay?" He asked smiling. "Yes please. I am going to change, and I will be right down. I tell him running upstairs to change into sweatpants and a comfy sweater. I meet him on the couch. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked as I lean my head on his shoulder. "Nothing sad." I say quickly. "Of course not." He chuckles turning on the titanic. "Rafe!" I shout slapping his arm. He laughs knowing this song made me cry on a normal day.