Kiara passed out

"Kie?" JJ said loudly. "What sorry?" I ask snapping my head up. "You good? Zoned out there." I nod. "Yeah sorry." I say standing up and feeling dizzy. "You guys ready?" John B asked walking out with his board. "Yeah let's go!" JJ calls grabbing his board and wading out into the water. I sigh and pick up my board following them into the water. The very first wave makes me topple over and collapse.

JJs POV
I knew Kie was off. When she could hardly balance on the board is when I got concerned. The very first wave makes her fall off. When 5 seconds go by and she doesn't come back up I panic. "Kie! Guys help me find Kie! She went over!" I scream. John B and Pope jump off their boards and we all swim around trying to find her. "I got her!" John B calls about a minute later. He carried her to shore while I pulled the boards out of the water. "Is she good?" I ask dropping to the ground with Pope and John B. "She's ok." Pope says checking her pulse. "Let's get back." John B says picking her up. We gently lay her in the back of the Twinkie and I sit with her brushing the sand off her while we drive back. "What happened?" Kiara slurs sitting up. "Woah slow down. Slow down." I say as John B pulls into the drive way. "You passed out surfing." I tell her helping her up and walking into the house. "My head is pounding." She mumbles. "You're probably dehydrated." Pope says handing her a water bottle. "You really scared us." John B says sitting next to her on the couch. "Yeah I'm sorry." She mumbles. "Get some rest. Maybe stay off the water for a little while." I chuckle.

Sorry it is short I am exhausted and have little to no motivation lol I will go back later to fix it