Kiara has the stomach bug

"I feel like shit." I groan leaning my head on JJs shoulder. "I'm sorry Baby." He says kissing my forehead and wrapping his arms around my waist. "No fucking in the van. Respect the Twinkie." John B says from the front seat. "It was one time!" JJ says defensively. "One time to many. You doing all right Kie? Looking a little green." Pope says rolling his eyes from the passenger seat. "Yeah. I think I caught what Sarah has." I groan. "That ain't good. She has been puking the last 12 hours." John B chuckles. "Lovely..." JJ mumbles taking his hands off me. "Are you kidding me?" I say looking at him annoyed. "Kie I love you and all but I hate puking." I glare at him. "Obviously not if you won't even touch me!" I shout. "Baby you are laying on me!" He shouts back. John B and Pope laugh at my childish reaction. "Whatever." I say getting of JJs lap and sitting in my own seat. "Baby. Cmon. I was kidding. Kind of." He finishes i glare at him and curl into the window.
JJs POV
"Good luck man." John B chuckles pulling into Kies driveway. "Thanks." I say sarcastically. I shake Kie and she responds with a groan. "Leave me alone!" She whines. I sigh and pick her up. She wraps her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. "Ok... glad you're comfortable..." I mumble shifting her weight around so I could walk up front. I knock on the door and she groans. Of course both her parents open the door. "What is going on? Is she ok?" Mike says annoyed. "Kiara caught a bug from Sarah. She asked me to stay with me." He glances at Anna and she sighs and nods. "Yeah. Come in. No funny business." She says pointing at me. "Trust me there won't be. Thank you Mrs.Carrea." I say walking Kie up to her room. I lay her down on her bed and almost immediately she wakes up. Of course now she does. Instead of five minutes ago so I didn't have to deal with her parents. "I'm gonna be sick." She says clamping her hand over her mouth. "Fuck alright." I say picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom connected to her room. I sit her down in front of the toilet and pull her hair back for her. I rub her back with my free hand trying to ease her pain and she heaves and pukes up her previous meals. It was so gross. About fifteen minutes later her Mom walked in with a cup of water. She sighs seeing her baby hunched over the toilet. "Oh Kiara..." she says putting her water on the bathroom counter. She puts her hand on Kiaras shoulder and Kiara elbows her. "Kie. Relax baby. She's trying to help you." I say rubbing her back. "Fuck both of you." She mumbles before puking again. "Baby. Take a breath." I chuckle flushing away the puke. "I wanna die." She choked out. "No you don't. It's gonna be over soon. I promise baby." I say kissing her shoulder. Kiaras mom stared at me. "It's not funny business I am literally holding her hair back. There is nothing sexual going on right now." She nods. "Yeah I know. It's the emotional intimacy I am worried about right now." She mumbles. "It hurts." She sobs leaning back into me. "I know Baby." I say rubbing her back as she leans back into me. "Are you done throwing up?" She nods. "There is literally nothing left." I sigh and flush the toilet. "Ok. That good. Then we can get you in something a little comfier. You can watch make me watch one of your stupid kids shows. That sound ok?" She wraps back on to be like a fucking koala. I lay Kiara down and go to her dresser getting her, her favorite sweatpants and warmest hoodie. I lay it down on the bed. "I am going to- Woah! Ok!" I say turning around as Kie completely strips down in-front of me and her mother. "Kiara!" Her mom shouts. "What it's not anything you both haven't seen before." She slurs out tiredly. "Jesus. Baby I don't think your mom wants to hear that." I say rolling my eyes. "You said you would make me feel better." She says wrapping her arms around me from behind. "I said I would try. I am completely winging it Kie. I have no clue what I am doing." I admit. Kiaras Mom laughs and I regret saying that. "You're doing just fine JJ." She chuckles. "Kie can be a lot when she has a fever. I will grab some Tylenol." I guide Kie to bed and lay with her. She lays on my chest tiredly. "Can we watch Henry Danger?" I chuckle and turn on her tv switching to the Nickaloadian channel. As she sleeps I go downstairs to grab her something to eat and her Dad was sitting at the kitchen table. "Hello sir." I say awkwardly. He doesn't respond and just glares. "I wanted to get Kie something to eat for when she wakes up." He looks me over. "She likes honey with toast. Toast is in the bread box next to the toaster. Honey is in the cabinet above the stove. Plates last cabinet to you're right." I nod and walk past him starting to make it. "Try not to take anything while you figure it out." I stop and turn around. "I actually wanted to talk to you about that." I say sitting across from him. "Oh really?" He says amused. I nod. "I wanted to apologize. I am in no way like my father. He is a drunk, an addict-" he cuts me off. "And you aren't?" I hesitate. "And he is abusive. He beat me till I was nearly dead too many times to count. I have the scars to prove it. My mom died when I was seven and I reminded him too much of her. My Dad split and he left me here all by myself. Every single person in this god damn town, except for your daughter. Is telling me how I am just like him. But I am working so hard to prove I am nothing like him. I would never lay a finger on the person I love. So when you were sitting there yelling and saying I couldn't be with the one person who made me feel like I wasn't a fucking reject because I was just like my father I quit. I figured why even try. So yeah I took your money clip and I gave it back to Kie the next day." I finish. I don't really do the feelings thing. "I bailed you out of jail. I did give you a fair chance." He scoffs. "I didn't do it. Pope had a scholarship on the line. So I took the fall." He takes a moment. "I didn't know that." I nod and walk back into the kitchen to make her food. "No one does. Because everyone says I am a criminal just like him." I say putting the honey on the toast and walking upstairs.