Chapter 1

Alex's POV

I was in my best friends/ brothers lockerroom telling them whats been going on in my husband and my lives lately.

"Colby has changed on he's done a completely three sixty on me. He hardly touches me anymore or tells me he loves me, so many things have changed between us." I said sniffling, Jon and Joe pulled me in for a hug.

"Why don't you bring these things up to him Alex?" Joe asked, I wiped my eyes slightly.

"I have Joe and he tells me he would change, but he hasn't at all and to be honest it's gotten worse. We're more like roommates than spouses and it's like I'm not his wife anymore. He doesn't even help with any of the kids I do the feeding, changing the diapers, putting to bed, giving them their baths it's like he's not even their father."

"I don't know what to do anymore?" I spoke softly. Looking up to the two guys that I consider as my brothers Joe's brown eyes and Jon's blue grey eyes looking back at me with sadness.

Standing up from the couch across from the guys "I think I'm gonna to go and talk to Colby." Hugging them both before leaving.

I didn't have anything to do at Raw tonight which was good cause I'm exhausted. I went to the hotel standing outside the door I heard Colby talking with another female voice, I put the key in and opened the door as quietly as possible. I see a female on top of him riding him, my eyes widened and I felt the tears run down my face, I couldn't believe he was cheating on me my own husband. He moaned out a name and I paled, and looked closer.

It was Becky...