Chapter 15

Starting on the tomato soup first getting two cans of Campbell's tomato soup out of the cabinet above the stove, grabbing a pan out from the sink switching the stove on pouring both cans in it. Then grabbing the bread, butter and cheese to start on the grilled cheeses is when Alec decided he was ready to wake up.

"Nick could you keep an eye on everything so I could go up stairs, to change and get him up?" I turned to look and ask Nick. He nodded and gave me a wink when I dashed upstairs to fetch my youngest.

"Don't worry Alec baby mommy here." I coo at him lifting him out of the crib and laying him down on the changing table I grabbed a clean diaper. Once I'm done I took Alec downstairs into the kitchen, and putting him in his booster seat strapping him in,

 Once I'm done I took Alec downstairs into the kitchen, and putting him in his booster seat strapping him in,

going over to the fridge and pulling out the gallon of apple juice for the kids and the milk for Nick and I.

Getting the sippy glasses down filling each of them up, passing them to each of the kids I turned around to spooned up six bowls of tomato soup I cut the grilled cheeses into triangles, gave them to the kids. Pouring a glass of milk for Nick and I grabbing our plates with grilled cheeses on.

We made small talk while we had lunch
"What do you kids want to do after lunch?"  I asked. Skyla finished chewing up the piece of grilled cheese in her mouth before speaking "Can we please go swimming?" Her blue eyes looking up at me. "Don't see why not. My eyes meeting Nick's it's just going to be you kids, cause Nick didn't bring his swimming trunks so we won't be joining you kids."

"OK kiddos finish up eating lunch Skyla, Kiara put your plates and cup in the sink and go up stairs and change into your bathing suit I be up there in a bit to put on your brothers I also going to be applying sunscreen on you all." I shouted after them.