Chapter 29

No One's POV

Once their activities were done Nick stayed in the shower to wash his hair and body real fast before getting out, to get ready.

"Do you want me to get ready in here or move to another room?" Alex asked him through the mirror as she brush her hair.

No you get ready in here I'll get ready in the guest room." Nick quickly answered smiling at her. Leaning down to give Alex a quick kiss before leaving the bathroom.

Alex turns around to face the mirror as she pulled out her straightener, plugged it in as she started to separate it to make it easier to straight it.

Going to skip the whole getting ready process cause I'm lazy.

Once Alex was finished putting the final touches of her outfit in the bedroom a slight knock was heard on the door she yelled a "come in." Knowing it was Nick.

"Are you ready beautiful?" Nick was saying before seeing Alex standing in front of the mirror checking herself out to make sure everything looked OK.

"Wow you look exquisite baby." He quietly said looking at her in awe. "Do I look OK?" Alex asked as she straighten her skirt nervously.

"You're perfect." Nick answers as he was checking her out walking over to her, to kiss her "can't wait until we get back tonight so I could revish you."

"You ready." He whispers to her as he kiss her forehead. Giving him a nod and a smile.

"I'm excited but I'm nervous. What if they don't like me?" Nick looked over at her and shook his head. As he opened the passenger car door for her to get in even though it's only a short drive down the road.

"They're are gonna love you beautiful. Knowing my mother is going all out for you, they can't wait to meet you. You also going to meet my younger brother Malaki."

The short drive took twenty minutes as they were pulled into the driveway her stomach was turning.

He held open her door for as she got out grabbing her hand as they walked up to the door, he swung the door open and walked right inside.

"Mom, dad we're here." He announced as they walked thru the door his parents were in the kitchen cooking as they walked in and the second his mother saw them she ran over and hugged them both.

Clearing his throat "this is my beautiful girlfriend Alexandria but she goes by Alex." He introduced her to his parents.