Chapter 8

Nick's POV

We arrived at the bar that Fergal have told us to meet him at, Tyson, my brother Matt and myself was meeting up with an old friend of ours from the New Japan Wrestling.Walking inside the building we spotted our friend Fergal. When he noticed us he smiled his famous smile, walked towards us. "Hello lads." His Irish accent ringing out around pulling us into separate hugs.

"Come on I already got us some seats with some of me WWE mates that I ran into here." While we were following him he was casually telling us that one of his friends a woman that was at the booth is going through a hard time with a divorce but before he could say anything else we heard Fergal say "Hey." to two guys and a woman who was already have drinks, I saw the woman scooting over towards the big Samoan guy, leaning down to put her purse down by her feet.

That's when she sat back up, her eyes meet mine she had the most beautiful pair of dark blue eyes that had hurt in them but she have to be the most gorgeous woman I ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off of her I heard Fergal introducing us I obviously recognize Jon Good from the Indy's I barley caught the Samoan's name I think it was Joe or something.

When he introduced the woman's I made sure to catch it. Alexandra and she goes by Alex in the ring I've also noticed that both Joe and Jon had a little nickname for her Jon begins Allie and Joe's begin either baby girl or just Al. They're claimed that her ex husband is their best friend/brother cheated and she caught him in the act.

Her ex husband had to be a dumbass who will ever cheat on this goddess? I came back down to earth by hearing Joe chuckling at something Fergal did to Jon. If I thought this woman couldn't get anymore beautiful when she spoke it sent chills down my spine she was prefect.

"Thanks Ferg. Sorry about him he doesn't have a filter." Was the first words I heard out of her mouth and I almost slid off of the bench that was attached to the booth. I could see that the three of them joked around with each other, pick fun like siblings.

I had to just tell her this get it off my chest. "For what it's worth your ex husband is most definitely a dumbass for ever thinking about cheating on you, you're gorgeous and deserve so much better." I finished by looking at her she started to blush and gave me a shy smile and said "Thank you Nick that's really sweet and it means alot."

At that point I knew I have died and went to heaven.