Chapter 25

A Month in Half Later

Alex was currently in her bedroom packing a bag today was the day that she was going to drive down to Rancho Cucamonga to visit Nick, spend the weekend with him throwing her a cutest bikini in her overnight bag, a couple of cute outfits incase Nick takes her out, toothbrush,hairbrush,shampoo, condition, pajamins, shorts and anything else she thinks she will need.

Glenda have arrived about an hour earlier to watch the kids over the weekend. After packing picking up her overnight bag and her purse she made her way downstairs to kiss the kids goodbye.

A few hours later
Alex pulled up in front of Nick's house which was huge for only a single person but if you have the money you flaunted it. The front door opened as she opened the car door Nick ran out to meet her at the driver's side door she cauldn't help but laughed at him as she opened her car door slipping her sunglasses up on her head Nick had her in his arms hugging her. "Hey beautiful" he told as he pulled away from the hug as he leaned in to kiss her.

"I missed you" they both said at the same time looking at one another as they started to laugh "Was you just sitting at the window waiting on me"? Alex asked raising an eyebrow at Nick. "Actually I happened to look out of the window when you pulled in." Nick said he opened the backdoor, to get her bags out for her shouting the car door he grabed her left hand to lead her inside the house.

"He was literally walking a hole in the floor." Another male voice called out closer they reached the front door, Alex saw Matt standing in the doorway of the front door. Matt pulled Alex into a hug. "It's good to see you again Alex you look beautiful by the way, but seriously Nick have been anxious waiting for you to get here." Alex smiled at Matt "It's good to see you again too.  She then turned to look at Nick who was pouting at Matt "Awe baby."  Alex tells Nick as she stood up on her tippy toes to kiss him.

Nick leads Alex upstairs to his bedroom still carrying her overnight bags, placing them on the bed. "So babe what do you have plan for us tonight?" Alex asked Nick smiling up at him.  "I know the first thing I'm going to do is give you a real kiss". Nick pointed out to Alex as he grabbed her by the back of her neck giving her a passinate kiss. They stood there making out with with another for several seconds before pulling away. "You have no idea how much I missed you"? Nick told her still holding one of his hands on her face as the other one was wrapped around her waist to keep her as close as he could get her. "I know a exactly how you much cause I missed you just the same". Alex revealed to Nick.

"So you never did tell me what we were going to do tonight handsome." Alex somewhat teased him. "I really have nothing planned for us tonight but tomorrow night we're going to have supper at my parents, they want to meet you." Nick said smiling at her Alex gave Nick a nervous smile in returned which result in Nick chuckling at her. "Don't worry my queen they will absolutely love you just as much as I love you." He tells her he ran his thumb across her bottom lip.

"We probably should go back downstairs before Matt thinks we're up to something". Alex tease Nick by winking at him, he gives her a little huff but grabbed her hand pulling her back downstairs. "About time you two I thought you were doing something."  Matt laughed at they're blushing faces.

Nick waltz over to Matt, slapped him upside the head "Man just go home please all I want to do is just spend time with my girlfriend, we see you tomorrow at mom and dad's." Nick shot his brother a pleading look Matt let out a sigh and agreed to leave after saying bye to the both Alex and Nick Matt left Nick's house leaving just Nick and Alex alone.

Looking at Nick and giving him a shy smile he walked back over to Alex and asked if she wants to go upstairs to watch a movie she agreed, Nick once again grabbed Alex's hand pull her upstairs back into his room.

"Could you wait for a minute?" Alex asked "I want to put on something more comftable like my pajamas." Nick tells her to go ahead since the sun is setting.

Grabbing her pajamas and makeup remover wipes from her bag and going into the inclose bathroom. A few minutes later Alex emerage from the bathroom with a clean face, hair pulled up in a ponytail and pair of cream color silky pajamas tank top and shorts with lace.

In one hand she had her dirty clothes and the other she had her makeup wipes, Nick was already in bed with the covers pulled up to his waist, phone in his hand as he scrolled there social media Alex cleared her throat when Nick eyes saw what Alex ...

In one hand she had her dirty clothes and the other she had her makeup wipes, Nick was already in bed with the covers pulled up to his waist, phone in his hand as he scrolled there social media Alex cleared her throat when Nick eyes saw what Alex was wearing he immedatly dropped his phone and was trying to find the right words to say his adam's apple bubling up and down.

Alex giggled at him as she turned around to place her dirty clothes and makeup wipes away then climbed in the bed beside Nick.

The two of them picked a movie, turned off the lights for some reason Nick got up a grabbed some candles and lit them Alex curiously raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off, and got comfortable in each other's arms.

"So, how was your drive down?" Nick asked. "It was good, not too long." Alex answered. "That's good." There was silence between the two of them for a moment. "I know I already say this but I missed you so, so much." Alex told Nick, as she nuzzling her head in the crook of Nick's neck. "Hm, I missed you more." Nick whispered, wrapping his arms around her. "You know, we should do this more often, this is really nice." Alex told Nick, enjoying this quiet time
with him that they're rarely ever get with Alex not begin in the same company as Nick and having to run after four kids already but she knew once she goes to ROH they will hopefully have more moments like this.

"I know, I wish we had more time to do this"  Nick said softly.

Contuine in the next chapter.