Chapter 10

No One's POV

Upon's Alex's return to the booth with the guys it was Nick that spoke up to ask about the kids. "How's the kids?"
Swallowing a sip of her drink Alex spoke "Kellan and Alec was asleep so I talked to the twins, do you want to know the first words were out of their mouth was?"

She looked over to Joe and Jon with a small smile everyone nodded their heads "How's your night out with uncle Jon and uncle Joe?" Joe and Jon both got a shit eating grin on their face at that.

"It sounds like our nieces misses us Joe." Jon pointed out. "I want to bring the kids around but I don't want to take a chance of running into Colby or Becky backstage, I don't want the kids to see him." Alex said "Oh that reminds me I have something to show you." Pulling a envelope out of her purse she handed it to Jon.

"Mrs. Alexandra Lopez (nee, Black) blah.. blah... blah Notice of termination... blah...blah...blah... 90 days period." He looks up at Alex "You really asked Stephanie and Paul to let you out of your contact?" Jon asked.

"You didn't think I would actually asked did you?" Alex asked back. "What when did you two talk about this?" Joe asked. "That morning in you're all room you were still asleep Jon asked what I was going to do now so I told him that the first thing was to file for a divorce, then try to get full custody of the kids and lastly was to ask for my release from the company." Alex told everyone at the booth.

"What you're planning on doing now?" Nick asked with a frown. "I was planning on just going back home to San Jose, being home with the kids for about 3 months and decided if I want to sign with a different company."

"Have you decided if you want to sign with another company?" Fergal asked.

"I want to but I also don't want to be just a performer either maybe just do it part time." I explained.

"Nick and I could help with that." Matt spoke up I just nodded "Fergal could give you guys my number, I have to be going soon I have a redeye to catch."

Again at the mention of me going I saw Nick eyes turned sad. "I have a feeling I will see you guys soon, we will make a day where I will bring the kids around soon." I direct that towards Joe and Jon. I gave everyone a hug goodbye.