Chapter 9

Still Nick's POV

We were laughing and talking for like a hour that was until Alex looked down at her watch and cleared her throat and said "If you gentleman excuse me for a second I need to go and check on my kids  and tell them goodnight." I watched her stand up, grabbed her phone out of her back pocket and walk towards the girls bathroom.

That's when eyes finally moved away from where they were following her ever move. My eyes moved to Joe who was looking at me. "Don't think I haven't noticed the way you been looking at my sister the whole night." That have gotten everyone else's attention at the booth.

I went to defend myself but he held up a hand "Let's talk Alex obviously not my biological sister but Jon and I both see her as through The Shield, all of us holding titles to when we first disable the first time to when her and Colby got together, their engagement and wedding, the returns of The Shield, her first pregnancy finding out that her and Colby be having twins, her coming back from maternity leave, her second reign of begin the Women's Champion, her pregnancy with Kellan, her returns from her second maternity leave.

Was the night I had announce that my Leukemia had returned when I was making my up the ramp she was the first one to reach me between her, Jon and Colby the look on her face that night still haunts me her and Colby was bailing Jon was barley holding on when we put our fists in to our group hug, she was the one that hold the fort down when I was gone.

The night I came back I was in remission from Leukemia she came running out in five inch heels and literally jump on me, it wasn't long after that she found out she was pregnant the fourth time. That pregnancy was a hard one, she was constantly bleeding, having miscarriage scares until the doctor finally put her on bed rest for the rest of her pregnancy.

That's when Jon and I figured out and was thinking that's probably when Colby started to cheat on her when she was at home on bed rest and Colby was traveling, Glenda their nanny was basically raising the twins and Kellan for them it was hard on Alex watching someone raising her kids since she's such a great mother and not begin able to care for them.

Alec making his appearance into the world is when she started to slow down wrestling and that brings us to the other night when she came to us claiming that Colby is distancing himself from her we talked, she went back to the hotel and that's when she caught him in the act with Becky someone she thought was a friend of hers. She called me that night in hysterics Jon was rooming with me that night so I sent him out to watch and help her to bring her bags in, she stayed the night with us the next morning is when she filed for divorce and full custody of the kids.

He finished telling us why him and Jon are so protective of Alex. "I mean if you want to go for her don't worry about us stopping you Nick I know you will never hurt our sister but promise us that if fall in love with her love the kids as well, it will always be the kids first with her they're a package deal if you want her you get the kids." Jon told me.

We heard the clicking of her heels before we saw her but when we did she had a smile on face she took her seat right beside Joe. Before apologizing to us.