Chapter 42

Getting back to the hotel, taking showers Alex walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. She let her towel fall from under her arms as she turned around to face Nick.

He kissed her, feeling her skin still damped. She slid her hands under his shirt, tracing his abs.

Nick released her to pull off his shirt and led to the bed. He stripped off the rest of his clothes and climbed under the covers with her. She tangled her fingers in his hair and drew his mouth to hers. He slipped a hand between her legs, feeling her wetness as she moved her hips toward him. He rolled her clitoris between his fingers before sliding two fingers inside her. She tightened around him as she moaned into his kiss.

He retract his fingers and pulled her body underneath his, slipping inside her and bracing himself with his hands  planted on either side of her head. She looked up at home as he began to thrust into her, biting her lip in an attempt to contain her pleasure. After she came for the first time, twisting the sheets with hands, Nick flipped her over and pulled her up onto her knees.

He reenter her from behind, then landed a firm slap on her backside. She gasped, and her muscles constricted around him. Nick pounded into her, slowing only to spank her occasionally. When she cried out for the third time, he gave into his own need and let himself cum.

Alex's arms gave out, and she collapsed onto the bed. Nick lay on top of her back for a minute, catching his breath before sliding out of her. She pushed herself from the bed started the shower. He joined her a few minutes later, kissing her under the stream of water and detangling her long hair with his fingers.