Chapter 26

MATURE READERS ONLY

Alex's POV

Nick took a moment before he suddenly roll on top of me "What if I want to do something more to you now?" Nick tells me my eyes widened as Nick rubbed against me. Nick's hands wandered down, gripped my ass as he wandered his hands, bringing my hands with him as he held them above my head. "Nick." my soft moan was smothered by his mouth as it dove back against mine. "Mhm?" the soft murmur against my lips to linger in the air for a split second before being swallowed up by a deepening of the gentle nipping kiss. My back arched away from his mattress and I rubbed against him, a ragged sigh escaping my throat. The kiss broke again and his forehead rested against mine. My fingers hooked in the chain around his necked that held his cross necklace, tugging his mouth back down against mine all over again, making him chuckle into the kiss, hands roaming and incapable of being still in one area of my body for too long.

And god did those hands feel like heaven against my skin. Each gentle touch had me squirming, struggling to rub against him just a little more. His hand drifted down, fingers splayed over my thigh as he squeezed and his teeth dug into my lower lip. He rocked himself against me, the two of us laughing quietly when our foreheads bumped together and nearly fell on top of me completely.

"Nick, it's okay. I'm not made of glass?" I teased gentle, making him laugh as my fingertips trailed down the center of his chest, toying with the string of his basketball shorts as his hand started to move up the bottom of my pajamas tank top. "I know." he locked eyes with me, biting his bottom lip as he tugged my tank up, the rest of the way tossing it onto the floor his bedroom with a quiet groan lingering in the air as his eyes roamed slowly over my body. I pouted, squirming against him in a desperate bid for more friction, the sheer need to feel him pressing me into the mattress, his skin against mine. It was driving me crazy and it felt like more I tried, the more he resisted, determined to draw it out.

"Nick." I whined again, a shiver racing through me when he rocked himself against me all over again and his lips settled against my forehead. "What's your hurry, doll?" the question was muttered against my skin in the softest teasing tone and all I could do was squeezed his hips with my legs and try to rock myself up and into him, my breath catching in my throat when as soon as I did that, I could really feel him straining harder against his basketball shorts.

"Please?" I questioned, giving him my best pleading pout as I gazed up at him. He chuckled, leaning down and into me, nuzzling his nose up against mine his long hair tickling my forehead. As his body rubbed against me a little harder and his fingertips dug in, I rubbed back against him, my breath catching only to come out shaky. I trailed my fingertips just above the waistband of the shorts, hoping desperately not to seem needy but realizing that there was no way to control it.

With a tug, his shorts came down and Nick kicked them onto his bedroom floor, his lips meeting mine in a soft and noisy smack as he drawled lazily against my mouth, "Better, doll?"

"Much." I gave a soft gasp at the feel of skin on skin. Hard muscles on a soft body. Nick's mouth broke from mine and started to trail lightly down my throat, his teeth catching here and there, totally at random. "You're so beautiful."

"You're kind of handsome too." I teased, our lips bumping together clumsily. Nick's teeth caught on my bottom lip, tugging. The soft wet smacks of our kisses seemed to linger in the air between us. My leg bumped against his side and his hand wandered down, squeezing my thigh, holding it there, staring down into my eyes. "Kind of handsome, huh? I could be hurt by that, doll." he pretended to pout, giving a quiet laugh as his eyes roamed over me, lingering long enough to make me squirm and try rubbing against him all over again. He rubbed right back against me, making me moan softly when I felt his cock slip between my folds.