Chapter 12

Alex's POV

I waited until the kids was out of the room before I turned around to Nick "I don't talk about Colby in front the kids, the twins asked about him last month when we were at the bar, when I went to call the kids Kiara asked if Colby was there that's when I told them that Colby and I were getting a divorce." I explained to Nick. He nodded back when he understood.

"Could I ask you something?" Nick asked when you two walked into the kitchen and pulled open the fridge, getting two bottle waters out one for yourself the other for Nick. "Yeah asked away." You told him as you open the bottle of water and took a sip out of it.

"Why did you wink out me when you were telling the kids that I was your friend?" You shrugged "cause I actually like you more than a friend Nick, I understand if you don't like me like that... before I could say anything else Nick's lips were on my and his hands in my hair I didn't even have to think before I was kissed him. He pulled back leaning his forehead against my "This might sounds cliche but I've been in love with ever since I meet you last month, you constantly on my mind."

"It doesn't sound cliche at all in fact it's been the same way with me as well, but are sure you want my heart even though it's probably black and dull at the moment?"  I said to him our foreheads still touching.

"100% positive that I want your heart I know for sure it's not black and dull I've seen your love you have for Jon and Joe the two men that have stayed by your side even after their best friend broke your heart even though I just meet your kids I see the love you have for them. So what do you say Alexandar Black will you be my girlfriend?" Nick asked.

Giving him a big smile "I be honored to be your girlfriend Nick." You told him before kissing him again.