Chapter 3

"Alex talk to us what happened, did Colby do this to you?" Joe asked me, I nodded not able to speak. Jon stood back up "I'm gonna go kill him." Joe pulling Jon back down onto the bed. "I'm glad you called us I'm gonna go give him a piece of my mind when I see him next." Joe said. "I'm so sorry Alex maybe this a sign that you two wasn't meant to be together." Jon said, I nodded he was right "I already told Colby that I'm filing for divorce and full custody of the kids I may even go to Paul and Stephanie to ask for my realise.

I heard both of the guys gasps, "It's going to be to hard for me to be around at work when him and Becky are both here." "Where are you going to go then?" Joe asked. "Well first I'm going to go to Davenport to get my stuff I want and need at the house there I'm going back to San Jose get the kids from the nanny and go home, I may or may not go to another company." "What ever you decide Jon and I will support you Allie your our sister Jon nodded to confirm We love you we're only a phone call away if you need us or just to talk." Joe finished by patting my hand that he was holding.

"Can I sleep in here with you guys it's late to request for a new room? Then tomorrow I'm going to call my lawyer, then Paul and Stephanie."

I woke up on the couch in Jon and Joe's room, I unraveled myself from the blanket I covered up with I went over to look out the window. It was beautiful but it also reminded me of a new beginnings, my life was gonna go be very different. Deep down I'm still hurting like I knew I was going to but in another note I felt relieved that knew the truth why Colby was begin distant and everything my only hope is now that the divorce and filing for full custody will be fast and easy, there something else on my mind as well will I ever find another guy who will love me and my kids like they're his own? I would always have a love for Colby deep down I spent five years, had four beautiful kids with him.

"Your thinking about what happened aren't you?" A groggily voice asked. Turning around I was met with a sleepy eye Jon sitting up shirtless looking over at me. I nodded "I'm just hoping everything will be fast, over with soon and wondering if there's a guy out there who will love me and the kids like his own." I replied while I played with my fingers.

"I know for sure there's a guy out there for you Alex that would love you and the kids." Jon replied I smiled softly at him. "You and Joe have been the best and I have really appreciated what you two done for me and the kids I wouldn't know to do if I didn't have you guys." I said quietly.