Chapter 7

We were laughing, talking amount the 7 of us I happened to look down at my watch, I realized that needed to go and call the kids. I cleared my throat and began to speak. "If you gentleman excuse me for a second I need to go call and check up my kids and tell them goodnight." I couldn't help to look over at Nick when I left and I noticed that he's eyes got sorrowful.

Standing up I grabbed my phone from my backpocket and headed towards the girl's bathroom. Pushing the door open I was already dialing the number to the nanny cell phone. It rang two times before Glenda the nanny picked up.

"Hi Glenda I'm just calling to check up the kids. Are they're still awake?" I said. "I knew you be calling soon Alex when I checked the time, Kellan and Alec are already asleep but the twins are still awake I will hand them the phone."

I heard the switching when she gave the twins to hold the phone. "Hi mommy!!!" I heard both of them said at the same time. "Are you having fun with uncle Joe and uncle Jon?" Skyla asked "Of course I'm having fun with your uncles they're goofballs I heard the girls giggles at that. I always have fun with them."

"Daddys' not there is he?" Kiara asked, "No he is not with us daddy probably won't be around uncle Jon and uncle Joe if he knows that I'm going out with them." "Is it because daddy made you cry, cause he lives with another lady and love her now?" Skyla asked. The twins are really smart for just being five years old.

"Yes it is sweetie, but we're be OK with just the five us." I said "You know why?" I asked. "Why?" Both of them asked. "Cause of today mommy is going to be home full time for around 3 months since I quit working at WWE."

"Why did you quit working with daddy, uncle Joe, uncle Jon and Fergal?" Kiara asked. "Well it would be to hard for me seeing you're daddy with another lady that works at the same as we do, so I thought that would be easier to quit plus I get to be home with you two and your brothers for three whole months before I decide if I want to go work for another company. Do you girls understand?"

"Yes." I heard them both said. "Good you're mommys' big girls aren't you?" "Yes". They're said simultaneously as they always do. "Okay my babies I'm going to have to get off of here I have a feeling that your uncle Jon will try to come in here to get me if I don't come soon." Once again I heard the girls giggles. "I will see you guys tomorrow when I get home give your brothers a kiss for me, tell them that mommy loves them and for you two sleep well now give Glenda her phone back girls I love you girls very much night my babies."

"Night mommy we love you too." I heard them both say before hanging up, putting my phone back in my back pocket I took a deep breath, letting it out I pulled the door open "Here I go." I told myself out there to the guys I love and my brothers, one of my best friends and three new individuallys that I could see as friends later on hopefully Nick for sure his piercing blue eyes that could haunt my sleep and I swear they're could see right through me.