Chapter 27

Alex POV

In the morning, my phone goes off. I look at the caller ID, Joe.

"Hello,?"  I yawned after.

"Do I even want to know, where you at?" Joe asked I rolled my eyes at that.

"How do you even know that I'm not home? I asked as I stretched feeling Nick rolling back over, putting his face in my neck I rolled over on my back so I could run my fingers through his hair.

"Well one it's pass 11A.M. in the morning, by the sound of it you're just waking up by that yawn and I know 100% if you were at home you be wide awake cause the kids would've woke you up around 6 or 7". Removing the phone away from my ear, putting it on speaking phone. I just laid there staring at the phone for a bit knowing that Joe was smirking at me through the phone.

"We also know by the silence you're giving us now that we're right, right? I literally faced palm myself when I heard Jon's voice as well. Which results in Nick shooting me a raised eyebrow.

"You both know that I hate it when you're right."  "Fergal?" Hearing him laughing knew he was there as well.

"How did you know lass?" "My spider senses was tingling I heard all three of guys on the phone, Nick laughing at that "no but I know you Fergal you always looked out for me when Joe or Jon wasn't around and I know you wouldn't miss a chance to do this to check in on me."

"You're good lass." Fergal chuckled.

"So that answers Joe's question then that you're not at home so answer my question then Ali." Jon said "You didn't ask me a question Jonathon." I recalled back.

"Just answer the question Alex." Jon said getting impatient. "Yes I'm not at home but I'm not telling you three where I'm at."

"Oh we already know babygirl." Joe laughed. "Well pardon me when I tell you three this go fuck yourself  you stupid asses." Hearing Jon, Joe and Fergal laughing on the otherside of the phone and Nick who is now wide awake listening to our conversation. "Are you three done?" I asked while I pinched the bridge of my nose "Why do I claim you three as brothers?"

"It because you love us Allie dear." Jon teased. "That's questionable. I snapped back jokely at this rate I love Nick more than I do you right now cause he's not annoying the shit out of me unlike you three." "Alright we leave you alone for now but remember you can't get rid of  us Allie love you."  Jon yelled "Love you babygirl." Joe said more calmly than Jon.   "Love you lassy girl." Fergal said. "Love you guys." I tell them, hanging up and tossing my phone on the bed side table.

Letting out a growl I then throw the blanket over my head.

Nick started to laugh "Hey where you going?" He asked still laughing.

"I'm rethinking if I should retaliate them as brothers." Said from under the blanket.

"Oh believe me I have done that plenty of times to my brothers." Nick joked back coming out under the blankets I looked at Nick.

"Let's forget about those three knuckleheads let's have a repeat of last night." Nick said. Giving him a raised eyebrow.

"What time do we have to be at your parents house?" "It's already after 11."

"We're don't have to be there until after 5 so we have plenty of time."

Just then Nick's phone rang letting out of angry curses he looked at the caller ID then groaning which I raised yet another eyebrow at "It's Matt." He said "Well answer it for one and two I be in the shower waiting." I told him leaning over to kiss his temple then pulling the covers off to retrieve my toiletry bag, makeup bag and my clothes I be wearing.