Chapter 2

I was frozen. I couldn't move, he was cheating on me with someone I thought was a friend Becky. Now all I know was that she is a cold hearted backstabbing bitch, I grabbed the vase that was sitting on the table by the door and threw it at the wall above them. They jumped and separated, when they seen me their eyes widened. Becky covered herself with the covers, and Colby put on his boxers. He was cursing from the small cuts the vase gave him, Becky looked at me terrified.

He was about to say something when I stopped him "I should've known something was going on, you had been so distant lately. You haven't even been there to help me with the kids for months. YOUR OWN CHILDREN!!" My voice got louder, I took a deep breath "How long Colby, how long has this been going on?" I asked, deep down I didn't wanna know, I was scared to know because it was gonna be something I never suspected.

"A year in a half, we've been doing this for a year in a half. I didn't mean for it to go this far, it was a mistake but then we started seeing each other. Things started changing and I fell in love with her, I didn't know how to tell you. When you're came back from having Alec it was much harder but I still found ways, you started to hang out with Jon and Joe in their locker room I couldn't take losing you" he said, I shook my head "But yet you didn't care to lose me when you slept with her for a year in a half, they're are the least of your problems Colby probably not now though I'm sure they won't hesitate to kick your ass now."  He frowned "What do you mean they're the least of my problems Alex?" I gave him a you're joking looking "I don't see neither of them like that, I see them as brothers like I always have they help me out with the kids. From what I can see that you two deserve each other both are slimy back stabbers assholes and I hope you enjoy my sloppy seconds Becky because he's terrible in bed, it's a wonder how I got pregnant three times since every time we had sex I had to fake a orgasm. I smiled evilly looking at both of them.

I went to leave but stopped, I turned around to face them again I took off my engagement and wedding rings and threw them on the bed, Colby looked at me  sorrow filling his eyes. "Expect divorce papers soon, I'm also filing for full custody of the kids since you don't do shit for them have a nice life Colby, thanks for breaking me when you promised you wouldn't." I said quietly enough for them both to hear.

I left going to the elevator. I heard him call my name but the doors shut just in time, I couldn't hold in my tears anymore.

I called the first two people that came to my mind, I prayed that the both of them were still together somewhere when Joe picked up "Joe are with Jon by anychance"? I cried Alex babygirl what's wrong?" "Can I come to where you guys  at?" "Come to the room Jon is here as well." He said hurriedly I sniffles. "I'm in the elevator be there soon." I muttered out. The elevator doors opened I took a stepped out and got immediately wrapped up into a hug and the smell of the cologne I knew it was Jon.

I want to say that don't have anything against Colby (Seth Rollins) and Becky, Seth is actually one of my favorite wrestlers.