Chapter 49

The next morning Nick woke up alone in bed, deciding to take a shower later on he got dressed and made his way downstairs to found all four kids eating their breakfast. The twins feeding Alec's his.

Going over to all the kids placing a kiss on each of their head. "Where's your mom at?"  Kiara looking up from feeding Alec "She's in the dance studio/ The gym in the basement dad."

Skyla pitch in "Yeah she said to come down once you get done eating and to let uncle Matt and Tyson know."

Blinking for a few seconds in shock "I didn't even know this house have a basement let alone a dance studio and a gym."

"Um OK. What's for breakfast?" Nick asked.

Skyla finished up feeding Alec, stand up to take her plate and Alec's to the sink. "Mom made omelets and bacon. She puts yours, uncle Matt's and Tyson's in the microwave to heat it up if you need to."

"She also made you guys coffee." Kiara said as to finished her glass of orange juice and picking up hers and Kellan's plates to the sink as well.

The door that leads out to the pool and pool house opens, Matt and Tyson walked in seeing the twins helping Kellan and Alec out of their high chairs.

Nick pulling himself a cup of coffee and getting a omelet, and few slices of bacon out of the microwave.

"Where's Alleycat?" Tyson asked.

"According to my daughters here she's down in the dance studio/gym in the basement, I didn't even there was a basement in this house."