Chapter 5

Instead of just calling Joe and Jon I just decided to ask them if they're want to meet up together at a bar, just to hang and talked like we used to before I got pregnant. I arrived at the bar we decided to meet up at, I spotted the guys the minute I walked in.

When I was making my way over to the guys I was suddenly grabbed by my arm I started to squirm out the grip of the guy had me in when I heard a familiar Irish accent that I knew turning around I was meeting with Fergal Devitt (Finn Balor) a good f...

When I was making my way over to the guys I was suddenly grabbed by my arm I started to squirm out the grip of the guy had me in when I heard a familiar Irish accent that I knew turning around I was meeting with Fergal Devitt (Finn Balor) a good friend of mine flashing his famous smile giving him a smile back, pulling him into a hug. "What are you doing Ferg?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug. "I'm meeting up with some old mates of mine." He replied in his Irish accent.

"What are you doing here lass?" "Just meeting up with Joe and Jon. What don't you join us when your friends get here?" I asked "We be at the booth in the corner."  I pointed out to him."Okay see you soon Alex." He said as I walked towards the booth where Joe and Jon was waiting at.

I reached where Joe and Jon was sitting, at the booth already having a drink. "Sorry I hope you two wasn't waiting on me long I got stopped by Fergal he's here waiting on some old friends of his. I told him when they get here they're welcome to sit with us I hope you two don't mind?

"It's OK babygirl we're just happy to see you in better spirits today." Joe said "Looking beautiful as always Allie." Jon winked at me while he took a sip of his drink. "We order you one of your fruity ass drinks you like so much." Jon said as he slid the glass with ice, orangey red liquid with maraschino cherries floating on the top.  "It's called a Malibu Sunset Jon." I said as I took a small sip of it.

"That's what I told him Al." Joe said playfully while shaking his head laughing quietly. "Do you know what friends of Fergal's that's meeting up with him?" Joe asked looking at me. "I assumed some from the Indy's or from New Japan Wrestling Academy." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Probably Omega, The Bucks." Jon answered back as he took another full of his drink just as sat his glass back down we heard Fergal's Irish accent.

"Hey all me mates are here we came over to join you guys. Alex said it was OK." I scooted over closer to Joe pulling my purse along with me I leaned down to sit it down by my feet as I sat back up my eyes meet with a set of light blue ones as the guys sat down beside Fergal.