Chapter 6

As my eyes came in contact with the set of light blue eyes across from me, my eyes scan the face of the guy with light brown hair that was pulled back in a low bun. He wasn't bad looking either I thought to myself who am I'm kidding this guy is gorgeous.

"I believe introduction are in order." Fergal said "let me start this is Tyson Smith his ring name is (Kenny Omega), Matt Massie and Nick Massie ring names (Matt and Nick Jackson) they're know as The Young Bucks.

My eyes meet Jon's who was on the other side of the booth and he gave me a I told you so look. I casually just flicked him off hearing Joe chuckling beside me.

Before he started the introduction of us "I'm not sure if you knew I'm Joe Anoa'i ring name (Roman Reigns) I'm sure you know this is Jon Good he goes by (Dean Ambrose) in WWE right now and this is our beautiful Alexandar Lopez I raised my eyebrow at him saying nope. Let me correct that she's now going by her maiden name again which is Black her in ring name is (Alex Black) again."

Joe finished up. "She's our little sister in everything but blood. Jon said our dumbass brother Colby cheated on her and she's now going through a divorce now." Jon finished up but shut up when I gave him one of my looks.

"Fergal would you please?" I asked the Irish man who was sitting beside Jon. "Of course lass." He said before slapping Jon in the back of the head. "Thanks Ferg. Sorry about him he doesn't have a filter."  it's nice to meet you guys." I finally got to say.

"I sometimes think he's my fifth kid. I comment while I picked up my drink "Right with you Al." Joe said back to me. I honestly don't know how Renee put up with him all of the time." I jokely said.

"Why did you say that Allie? I thought you loved me. Jon said pretend to cry.
My heart is in pieces on the ground."  He finished it up by covering his heart with his hands. "Oh good grief Jon grow up you dumbass." I once again said jokely laughing.

"For what it's worth your ex husband is a dumbass for ever thinking about cheating on you, you're gorgeous and you definitely deserve so much better." Nick said looking at me.

Blushing and giving him a shy smile "Thank you Nick that's means a lot and really sweet of you." I told him