Chapter 39

Alex, Nick arrived at the airport along with Matt and Tyson. They're aboard the plane. Alex got the window seat Nick sat beside her, Matt in the third seat and Tyson got the whole aisle behind them to himself.

Alex turned her head to look behind them and smirk. "So Ty how did you get a whole roll to yourself?" Tyson looked at Alex with the same smirk. "Cause I'm special and been a good boy."

Alex gave you him a face of repulse before she understood what he ment then making a fake gagging noise before turning around shuddering in thought.

"Babe you shouldn't even asked him that question Matt and I have learnt not to asked." Nick laughed at her.

"Well I definitely know that now." Alex replied back as she lean her head on Nick's shoulder yawning.

"Why don't you go to sleep?" Nick suggested Alex nodded, grabbing her earbuds out of her purse connecting them to phone.

She quietly scan through her music until finding what she wanted to listen to. Which was Michael Jackson.

Nick leaned down, kissed her temple and started to gently runs his fingers through her hair.

NICK'S POV

Few hours have gone by and Alex was still sound asleep on my shoulder. I  notice that Matt kept glancing over at us.

"What's up bro? You keep looking over at us?" I asked him.

"It's nothing really I just love seeing you happy and Alex is the one that's doing it."

"I'm going to ask her and the kids to move in with me." Nick says to Matt. Nick bite his bottom lip "You don't think it's too soon to ask that?" Nick asked him.

"You do what you want brother it's you're relationship, you guys only had one argument in the six months you guys been togther."

Few more hours later Alex were shaken awake by Nick as they were fixing to land in Houston.