Chapter 40

They were all backstage getting ready Alex in the conjoined bathroom already in her outfit and was currently doing her makeup and hair when someone knocked on the door.

"Babe can I come in?" Nick asked "Yeah go ahead and come in the door is unlocked."

In the process of parting her hair to braid Nick open the door leaning against the door frame, Alex continue to braid her hair into a fishtail braid before turning around to look at Nick.

"Need anything handsome?" Raising an eyebrow at him. "I was hoping you was still naked." He commented looking at Alex with desire in his eyes.

"Clicks tongue I'm sorry baby maybe later on before bed." Nick's eyes lite up at the mention of that.

"I was also wondering if I could ride up with you to San Jose to pick up the kids tomorrow?" Nick asked as he walked over to Alex and hugged her from the behind, pressing open mouth kisses on her neck.

"Mmm we're have to catch flight out of here in the morning to San Francisco then drive to San Jose, stay at my house for two days."

"Fine with me." Nick said between kissing her neck. "You staying in here while I do my makeup?" Alex asked Nick while grabbing her makeup bag.

All Alex was putting on was some eyeliner, mascara, black and silver eyeshadow and bright red lipstick.